TEAM SHELBY FORUM

Another example of Great Shelby Service

cgguy09

Howdy friends,

I just wanted to share a short story of another good experience with Shelby Customer Care. I purchased the "Shelby Fuel Door" about 14 months ago & installed it a little less then 6 months ago (on account of a military deployment). About 2 & half months after it was installed a small area started bleaching (that is to say turning white). I called up Las Vegas and spoke with Justin Adler. I gave him a brief description and he asked me if I still have the receipt (which of course I did as I keep track of all the paperwork when I add or subtract anything from the car...I'm sure 99% of you will understand this). Because of the swap between Scott Drake & the new Shelby Store they didn't have it on file, but as soon as I sent it in it took Justin about 5 minutes before agreeing to send me a new one. ( I didn't even send pics in). Its just good to see a company & its employees taking pride and responsibility in their work...in all my experience with Shelby American I know I can always expect that from them!

Semper Paratus!

Very respectfully,

Colin Fogarty

07SGT1200

Black & Silver

Interior Mods:

Shelby GT Head Rest

Shelby GT Arm Rests

Shelby GT Dead Pedal

Shelby Light Trim

Door & Lock Bezel

Seat Belt Bezel