TEAM SHELBY FORUM

Good bye KR

LuisA

If you don't mind what did you end up getting out of it.

$58,200 on a trade which is almost equal to the $61,900 I wanted. Drove it for a few miles and got what I had into it.

My 08 GT500 I sold for $500 over what I had into it.

Folks,

I had the KR and the 09 GTR all along.

I traded the KR for a 2012 Super Silver GTR.

I have decided that for an American car I will go with ZR1, Boss 302 LS or GT40.....leaning towards the GT40.

The dealer where I bought the 2012 GTR also owns a Ford dealership, they are getting two Boss 302 LS, he will allow me to test drive one and I will then decide how to go.

post-11597-0-81779700-1304339488_thumb.jpg

post-11597-0-81779700-1304339488_thumb.jpg

We had a fellow TS member bring out his GTR to the Pocono event. Even though it isnt a Shelby, it was nice to see our cars against something "different" that should be good competition for our cars. I wouldnt say that performance wise, it was much better driving around the track, but I did notice that the car really saves the driver from making bad mistakes. We had the luxury of eavesdropping on the track officials, and they were pointing out when the car would step in and save itself from spinning etc.

The GT-R has a lot of nice features, and takes some of the risk out of tracking apparently. Im sure it is a great car. I will keep my Shelby though! :salute:

Archived