TEAM SHELBY FORUM

Some new mods.

16d1921a.jpg

e79bc253.jpg

Thanks to Michschi I added a few items. JLT ducts with the FR cooling tubes and plates and a GT500 splitter.

Nice! I love the brake ducts - the splitter would just make me MORE likely to scrape parking blocks, I think... LOL...

Jer

Looks great man! It's nice to see it bigger then on my phone. Your welcome for the help, anytime I can man. Oh yeah, I will be adding the cooling tubes, so I will be asking for your help on that install! :D

I know that splitter wasn't meant for our cars, but with a little work, I think they look great.

Thanks folks!! Yeah Jerr, I scraped already just going into my Condo building. Mich, text or call anytime for any help with the ducts, I appreciate all of your swift replies when I had a question about the splitter. As you have said, this is what the mustang community is and should always be like, helping each other out. I have to say that the ducts were a very simple install and they are top notch quality from JLT.

Thanks folks!! Yeah Jerr, I scraped already just going into my Condo building. Mich, text or call anytime for any help with the ducts, I appreciate all of your swift replies when I had a question about the splitter. As you have said, this is what the mustang community is and should always be like, helping each other out. I have to say that the ducts were a very simple install and they are top notch quality from JLT.

Yup, the Shelby community does it best... I don't tend to find the same camraderie on other Mustang sites. Every once in a while, someone gets "jerky" here - on those other sites, it's much more frequent... LOL.

Any photos or details of the duct install? I'd love to see more, I wanna do this myself.

Jer

Archived