TEAM SHELBY FORUM

LASAAC 20th annual spring track event

MMcGuirk

OPEN TRACK

MAY 28 & 29, 2011

LASAAC is pleased to announce our 20th annual spring open track event at the Streets of Willow Springs. Two full days to enjoy driving your car at speed, in a safe and controlled environment. As always, instructors will be available at no extra charge. Sign up early, before May 9th, to take advantage of discounted pricing.

http://www.lasaac.or..._-_May_2011.pdf

This is a great opportunity for track time and instruction from our friends at LASAAC. This is the same group that help make the Shelby Bash track events so successful!

Please post if you plan on attending.

Going -

1. MMcGuirk

2. Pottydr

3. Clark17357

4. Socal SGT

• 3 weeks later...

We had great time this weekend - a big THANK YOU to the LASAAC guys for putting on a great event.

This was my first time at Willow Springs. We ran on the Streets of Willow with LASAAC and Rick and I got run a session on the big track with Speedtimers. Too much fun!

Attached is a cool photo taken during the lunch break.DSC00255.jpg

DSC00255.jpg

Michael,

It was good to see you out there, especially with your GT 350. It was a great time. I have some photos of you driving your car. I will get them to you.

Jim

We had great time this weekend - a big THANK YOU to the LASAAC guys for putting on a great event.

This was my first time at Willow Springs. We ran on the Streets of Willow with LASAAC and Rick and I got run a session on the big track with Speedtimers. Too much fun!

Attached is a cool photo taken during the lunch break.DSC00255.jpg

That photo is VERY cool.

Here is Mr. McGurk with the vintage GT 350 trailing on the straight away at Willow Springs Saturday.

Jim

Of course, I suspect Yates in the GO SGT (pottydr) to tell everyone that he has just lapped the field... :slapfight:

Attached is a cool photo taken during the lunch break.post-11715-0-59557800-1306762305_thumb.jpg

Mike, that was not a cool picture. That was one of the sweetest pictures ever! Glad to see that you ran your car. Mabey next year I will at least go and watch. Take care!

Here is Mr. McGurk with the vintage GT 350 trailing on the straight away at Willow Springs Saturday.

Jim

Nice photo. I believe that the green 68 fastback behind Mike and in front of the vintage 350 was a neighbor of mine, Don. He also owns a real 67 GT 500. He told me last week that he was heading to Willow Springs for the weekend. Nice guy. Every time the Willow Springs event comes around the corner, he usually gives me a call to inform me. One of these days, I will go.

Nice photo. I believe that the green 68 fastback behind Mike and in front of the vintage 350 was a neighbor of mine, Don. He also owns a real 67 GT 500. He told me last week that he was heading to Willow Springs for the weekend.

You are correct. Don and I parked next to each other this weekend. Super nice guy. I shot a good number of photos of his car on the track. He comes out to Willow and enjoys himself greatly. You need to join him next time. It is a great group to run with.

Jim

Nice photo. I believe that the green 68 fastback behind Mike and in front of the vintage 350 was a neighbor of mine, Don. He also owns a real 67 GT 500. He told me last week that he was heading to Willow Springs for the weekend. Nice guy. Every time the Willow Springs event comes around the corner, he usually gives me a call to inform me. One of these days, I will go.

Don is a real nice guy and tool lender! Tell him i said hi the next time you speak with him. Thanks.

You are correct. Don and I parked next to each other this weekend. Super nice guy. I shot a good number of photos of his car on the track. He comes out to Willow and enjoys himself greatly. You need to join him next time. It is a great group to run with.

Jim

Thanks. I will be watching for the pics. You know how life is, its about money and/or timing. Neither one has been on my side yet. I will see when the next event comes.

Don is a real nice guy and tool lender! Tell him i said hi the next time you speak with him. Thanks.

I sure will, Mike! I just have to say again that your car is just awsome! Glad to see that you are enjoying it. Take care.

Hey guys, thanks for coming out this past weekend. Sounds like everyone had a good time. We really appreciate the support. It's nice to see all the guys with the new cars getting them out there on the track and enjoying them.

We have another weekend on the Streets planned for September 24th and 25th (a week after our car show on the 17th).

Thanks again.

Chris

Archived