TEAM SHELBY FORUM

Northeast Shelby Get Together?

drlovegun

Thanks for thinking of me, Laurie ;-) I'll wash the ol' Ranger :cry: and saddle-up! :happy feet:

Is it 4 wheel drive because there is a ton of snow heading our way..... :cry:

Yep! 6 or 7" at my house this morning. Not too bad, cause I took off work this morning. Guess I'll go in this afternoon though (bleah).

For those interested, our club will be hosting 2 all Shelby/Mustang events this season. I will post dates and locations as they are confirmed, our events are held in the Queens County, New York area, however, we will be having an event near City Island/Orchard Beach in Bronx, New York.

For those interested, our club will be hosting 2 all Shelby/Mustang events this season. I will post dates and locations as they are confirmed, our events are held in the Queens County, New York area, however, we will be having an event near City Island/Orchard Beach in Bronx, New York.

That's not too far from me ...about 45 min.

City Island? Cool!!! I went to NY Maritime under the Throgs Neck Bridge and used to go to Rhodes in City Island with mates for dinner. I am moving back first week of April to near Stamford Ct and was told yday that my Shelby ships from the factory on 3rd of Feb :yahoo: so I am in for anything this spring/summer in the NY/Ct area.

Jaime

Sure is, gotta get some Cobra emblems for the ol' Ranger -- think they'll notice? ;)

:hysterical2:

That's a good one if there is anyway we can get you there we will..... :happy feet:

• 3 weeks later...
Thanks, I had seen that but was in brain freeze mode when I posted. :banghead:

Hey, how about a get together at the NYIAS IN MARCH?

We could park in Jersey and ferry over to Javits.

Its across the street from the Ferry Depot.

It would be cool to meet up!

I usually take the train down from upstate and meet an old friend of mine where he works in mid-town, but I'll try to synch that up with any plans everyone else makes.

We'd probably go the first Friday (if he can get free) or Saturday but won't know for a while. It's never crowded on that first Friday ...and the docents are more flexible to let you crawl around a bit [e.g. the Ford Interceptor really DID have IRS under it regardless of what the car rags said ;-)]

I will try to snag some free tickets from local dealers.......and I agree, the first Friday is definately the time to make your move. Thats the day I always go, every other year. Last time was 06 when they announced the GT-H, but also had there a GT500, Challenger and Camaro there.

Looking forward to it already.

Neil, were you and your lovely wife hanging by the red GT500 turntable at the 2006 show talking with Tom B. (Ford guy) and a couple of other guys for an hour or more? I was one of those guys ;-)

Dan

Dan,

Wherever there are Shelbys (and Mustangs), you will find my wife and I hanging around talking with Ford or Shelby folks. What better way to pass spare time? I'm lucky to have a wife that loves cars and people. We have a great time and meet alot of great people. We will probably meet you there again some day.

Neil

• 2 weeks later...
I will try to snag some free tickets from local dealers.......and I agree, the first Friday is definately the time to make your move. Thats the day I always go, every other year. Last time was 06 when they announced the GT-H, but also had there a GT500, Challenger and Camaro there.

Looking forward to it already.

Sounds like a plan ;)

Archived