TEAM SHELBY FORUM

Found this for Sale on E-bay

Nitro

Shelby GT500 SuperSnake Headrest, New Commemorative Silver Logo, Pair 2007~2009: Embroidered leather headrests for Shelby GT500 SuperSnake model only in charcoal black. Better design than the original.

Applications:

2005-2009 Shelby GT500 SuperSnake Owners only (Restricted Part)

No core exchange required.

New design logo for collectorship

*Notes: These are NOT slip on covers. These are complete headrest units sold in pairs (driver and passenger side). Dark charcoal black. Headrests are O.E.M. from the 2008-2009 Shelby GT500KR program.

**This is a display item while on layaway, customer have sold his SuperSnake (I know? What!). All sales are final. Please ask all the questions you need before purchasing. Payment is required immediately. Warranty is provided by Shelby American Inc. on defects and maladies only. And I will tell you there is none! Thank you.

The above is the text of the ad as of today. According to the seller this is now a "better design than the original" and is a "New design logo for collectorship" This guy has to be kidding. Clearly these are not from Shelby American. Hope nobody gets screwed thinking these are OEM.

Here's the best line in the ad: "Warranty is provided by Shelby American Inc. on defects and maladies only."

Probably ought to consult with Shelby American Inc. on that one?

Shelby GT500 SuperSnake Headrest, New Commemorative Silver Logo, Pair 2007~2009: Embroidered leather headrests for Shelby GT500 SuperSnake model only in charcoal black. Better design than the original.

Applications:

2005-2009 Shelby GT500 SuperSnake Owners only (Restricted Part)

No core exchange required.

New design logo for collectorship

*Notes: These are NOT slip on covers. These are complete headrest units sold in pairs (driver and passenger side). Dark charcoal black. Headrests are O.E.M. from the 2008-2009 Shelby GT500KR program.

**This is a display item while on layaway, customer have sold his SuperSnake (I know? What!). All sales are final. Please ask all the questions you need before purchasing. Payment is required immediately. Warranty is provided by Shelby American Inc. on defects and maladies only. And I will tell you there is none! Thank you.

The above is the text of the ad as of today. According to the seller this is now a "better design than the original" and is a "New design logo for collectorship" This guy has to be kidding. Clearly these are not from Shelby American. Hope nobody gets screwed thinking these are OEM.

Here's the best line in the ad: "Warranty is provided by Shelby American Inc. on defects and maladies only."

Probably ought to consult with Shelby American Inc. on that one?

Look, don't we know some people in Texas that can pay this guy a lil' "visit"? finger.gif

hysterical.gif

Jer

The item discription in the ebay ad comes almost directly from the Shelby Store. Just a few changes here and there. Obviously this guy has seen the Store website and knows what they are worth. Of course you are supposed to be a SS owner to get these, so if your not I would understand the mark-up (if they are real).