TEAM SHELBY FORUM

Shelby Performance Parts Rocks...

Jer

Man, it seems every time I need something last minute, Tim makes it happen ON THE SPOT.

I stopped by today to grab some parts, got home, realized I needed more stuff, and (even though the guys were JAMMED with business (gotta love Mondays), Tim not only processed another order for me lightning fast, but did it while making me feel that it was NO BIG DEAL. In fact, when I sheepishly admitted "Sorry, bro, I know you're busy, I'm just a dope, and I appreciate it", he replied (with a smile, as always), "It's my JOB, man. No worries!".

Sounds trivial. It ISN'T.

I've trained Customer Service for 28 years, and Tim nails it. As does Kam, Juan, Spencer, Dolly, the whole staff at SPP.

Look, everyone makes mistakes, but -starting today- I will pay a $20 bounty to anyone who can tell me Tim wasn't kind and courteous in placing an order, or in fixing an error.

Andrew Jackson and I ain't scared. Not gonna happen.

THANKS, SPP!

Jer

I delt with Tim today also and he was great. I needed some stuff quick and he came thru and helped me out! :spend::hysterical:

Oh, wait. What I ment was that it was horrible. Now send me that $20 so I can buy something else! :hysterical2:

LOL...

I didn't mention that I'm gonna shake Tim down for any $20 bill I gotta mail... Better stay on yer toes, Hill!!!

Like I said, everyone makes mistakes. HOW A PERSON BEHAVES is what *I* am talking about. No one hears the hundreds of success stories, just the ones where something went wrong. If Tim were to legitimately pull a boner move, he'd be the FIRST guy to own up and make it right. THAT is why I do biz with those guys. Shelby parts are everywhere, but the original's still the best.

I'd ask everyone with a GOOD experience to post, as well. I'm sick of forums full of "GOTCHAs". Spread the story of your ACTUAL experiences, not just when you suddenly feel that a vendor owes you something.

For every bitch on this forum, there are LOTS of customers receiving their packages ON TIME, opening them like kids at Christmas, and being delighted.

Post THAT.

Jer

I've dealt with Tim a bunch of times. He's usually the first one to answer the phone, not sure how you can tell he's smiling...... Jer, anyway he's always very friendly. And, if he doesn't know something about a part, he'll get you someone who does.

Who runs the SPP website? They need to take down some of the discontinued parts.

I've dealt with Tim a bunch of times. He's usually the first one to answer the phone, not sure how you can tell he's smiling...... Jer, anyway he's always very friendly. And, if he doesn't know something about a part, he'll get you someone who does.

Who runs the SPP website? They need to take down some of the discontinued parts.

I don't know of any parts on the site that are "discontinued". Gimme a clue...

However, to answer your question... the person to ask is Robert Lane.

If you send a mail to RobertL@ShelbyAmerican.com with your comments, I assure you, you'll get action.

Jer

Man, it seems every time I need something last minute, Tim makes it happen ON THE SPOT.

I stopped by today to grab some parts, got home, realized I needed more stuff, and (even though the guys were JAMMED with business (gotta love Mondays), Tim not only processed another order for me lightning fast, but did it while making me feel that it was NO BIG DEAL. In fact, when I sheepishly admitted "Sorry, bro, I know you're busy, I'm just a dope, and I appreciate it", he replied (with a smile, as always), "It's my JOB, man. No worries!".

Sounds trivial. It ISN'T.

I've trained Customer Service for 28 years, and Tim nails it. As does Kam, Juan, Spencer, Dolly, the whole staff at SPP.

Look, everyone makes mistakes, but -starting today- I will pay a $20 bounty to anyone who can tell me Tim wasn't kind and courteous in placing an order, or in fixing an error.

Andrew Jackson and I ain't scared. Not gonna happen.

THANKS, SPP!

Jer

HAHAHA thanks for the words man!!! It's nice to be reminded you do a good job! happy%20feet.gif

Just watch out for Tim when he eats too much rum cake!!!! No more Mr. Nice guy!

But in all truthfulness Tim is an easy going dude. :rockon:

Well, then, that's a new rule: No rum cake at the office.hysterical.gif

Jer

SPP has come a long way and have improved alot.....

Yup, from Henderson to Las Vegas! HA!

Seriously, though, when Shelby Parts was being handled by the "outside firm", I would get things that showed as "in stock" delivered 3, 4 weeks later. Maybe never. The orders would just vanish.

My card wasn't charged, but I didn't care: I wanted my parts! Taking this business back under Shelby's roof has made all the difference. Cooler products, nicer people, a more effective organization.

A smart move all the way around.

Jer

happy%20feet.gifhappy%20feet.gifhappy%20feet.gifhappy%20feet.gif:lurk::lurk::lurk::lurk:

Right after I did a bunch of shopping this week? AHEM...?

Jer

HAHAHA too bad you can't "tag" someone on here like on FB. We could tag Robert and Sharon on this thread...LOL

Well, I buy when I want to, if there's a sale, cool... but I just get the stuff when the urge strikes, and I have a few days off the following week to install.

What bugs ME is when people post "Christmas Sale!" or something in the forums. Gets me all psyched, then I see it's just a thread where they "suggest" Shelby run a sale.

I'd prefer they name the topic "How about a Christmas Sale?"... then I wouldn't get excited for nothing.hysterical.gif

Jer

Nice T shirts! :hysterical:

All right, keep it down, you.

Jer

Archived