TEAM SHELBY FORUM

VMOA/NORCAL SAAC 34th annual Mustang show

MMcGuirk

This is one of the best shows of the year in Norcal.

We had great TS member turnout last year. Join us this year!

http://vintagemustang.org/CarShow/carshow.htm

Just paid and all signed up. How much did Cali KR pay to have his new KR put on the front of the flyer?lol

• 1 month later...

Just paid and all signed up. How much did Cali KR pay to have his new KR put on the front of the flyer?lol

Brad, my reputation preceeds me... :hysterical: ...unfortunately, this will be the first year in many that i will not be attending...I got roped into going to Hawaii...and for only 9 days...

Brad, my reputation preceeds me... :hysterical: ...unfortunately, this will be the first year in many that i will not be attending...I got roped into going to Hawaii...and for only 9 days...

Too bad!! I was hoping to see you there. I was in Kona in Oct last year and had a great time. Maybe at the VMOA show?

What!! You've known about this show for the past 33 years and your not going. OK, you need someone to carry your luggage for you?? LOL

I'm jealous cause I'd love to go to the islands.

Have fun,

TR

Got my registration in the mail.....

How about a roll call - who is going?

We will be there, got registration in mail. Anyone coming from Monterey County or Santa Cruz County area that might like to cruise together?

How did the event go yesterday? I so wanted to go and enter in my 2011 GT500 & 1985 GT Convertible, but had family commitments. Next year!.

The show was very nice, a little warm and it was only 80. I can't imagine how it must be when the temp is up from there. They don't allow popups which is a complete bummer cause if it was any warmer than that it would be way too hot.

Very organized and tons of beautiful cars (I was told it wasn't as big as years past). Scott took some pics and Larry did as well and will get them posted....

Aggie

Great show nice seeing everyone and meeting some team shelby members.....Will have a photoshow done this week....Scott nice pics.....Thanks....

Can hardly wait to see it. Congrats on your trophy as well, gorgeous car......

Aggie

Archived