TEAM SHELBY FORUM

Giveaway and Auction Items for Shelbyfest 2011

Cobra Boy

As we approach next week I thought I would let you know some of the things we will have at Shelbyfest as giveaway and auction items. This if of course a partial list and doesn't cover the numerous smaller items we have...

For friday night at the concert we will have everything from various T shirts and passes to Gateway Auto Museum, to a package for two to EcoZipline Tours of New Florence MO.

Saturday, we have lots of items ranging from Mother's Detail polish to an autographed Carroll Shelby diecast that Carroll Signed for me for our fifth anniversary. We also have a certificate from Borla good for 50% off any one part number in their catalog. That's potentially a very valuable prize! Gift certificates for $100 off at Baer Brakes.

The attendees of the saturday banquet will have an opportunity to win some excellent items as well.

Giveaway items will include:

die casts from Shelby Collectibles

$100 off gift certificate form Baer Brakes.

Certificate from Baer Brakes good for one front axle Eradi Speed upgrade kit for 05-up mustangs including GT500's and Boss 302's

Certificate from Baer Brakes good for one rear axle Eradi Speed upgrade kit for 05-up mustangs including GT500's and Boss 302's

We will be having a live auction this year for a few special items:

From Classic Design Concepts:

2011-2012 Mustang GT Shaker System - the complete system to install. A $795 value ! http://www.classicdesignconcepts.com/shop/index.php?l=product_detail&p=250

Mustang Classic Convertible Lightbar kit - the compleye kit ready to install. A $429 value ! http://www.classicdesignconcepts.com/shop/index.php?l=product_detail&p=91

From Shelby :

A few "mystery items" some of which may or may not be autographed for us by Carroll. :)

Archived