TEAM SHELBY FORUM

Need Oppinions on American Muscle GT4 Wheels

I just bought the Brembo Front Brakes from 07SGT5687 and was looking at their comments on the FR500 (first choice) not fitting these brakes. Now it comes down to to choosing the Hpercoated or chrome to be able to keep the brakes. My son is pushing the chrome, but would like any pictures if someone has done the Hypercoated on a white car. Certain I have seen chrome in a thread here.

Wheel selection has sure been a difficult thing to work out. Bugget has been tight.

Trust that a number of you will weigh in. None of you are shy.

I just bought the Brembo Front Brakes from 07SGT5687 and was looking at their comments on the FR500 (first choice) not fitting these brakes. Now it comes down to to choosing the Hpercoated or chrome to be able to keep the brakes. My son is pushing the chrome, but would like any pictures if someone has done the Hypercoated on a white car. Certain I have seen chrome in a thread here.

Wheel selection has sure been a difficult thing to work out. Bugget has been tight.

Trust that a number of you will weigh in. None of you are shy.

Hypercoated on my black 2007 SGT you can see them under the customer upload section at amercian muscles website.

If you are interested, I have four 18x9 GT4 wheels. They are the dark gray center and made by CTR wheels. They only have a few thousand miles on them and they are in great shape. $75/wheel plus shipping. PM me if interested. They clear the Brembos and they would look great on your white Shelby.

If you are interested, I have four 18x9 GT4 wheels. They are the dark gray center and made by CTR wheels. They only have a few thousand miles on them and they are in great shape. $75/wheel plus shipping. PM me if interested. They clear the Brembos and they would look great on your white Shelby.

Do you have any pictures of these wheels?

$300 for a set of those wheels is a deal! I paid just a shade over $600 for a set of new wheels from American Muscle.

These are my wheels. They do not include the tires or the Mustang centers (they are currently on the GT-H), but they do include the CT-R center caps that came with the wheels. All four are the same wheel -- 18X9

post-3252-0-80276400-1303754971_thumb.jpg

post-3252-0-29059000-1303754980_thumb.jpg

post-3252-0-80276400-1303754971_thumb.jpg

post-3252-0-29059000-1303754980_thumb.jpg

these wheels?

DSC05053.jpg

DSC05009.jpg

DSC05018.jpg

Yes these would be the wheels. Is the rear a 10"? What pushed you to 20" or do you swap to track with the 18"?

Thanks for the pictures.

Tom

Hypercoated on my black 2007 SGT you can see them under the customer upload section at amercian muscles website.

Viewed your car at least a dozen times in the AM site. Good to be able to put a name with an alias, Car is sharp.

Getting a liitle late to check out template for the Brembo against the FR500's sitting in the garage. Cruzin Concepts swear their (Wheel Replica brand) FR500 will fir the Brembo's. American Muscle is a different wheel manufacturer. Just ran out of steam for today.

Thanks for post.

Tom

Yes these would be the wheels. Is the rear a 10"? What pushed you to 20" or do you swap to track with the 18"?

Thanks for the pictures.

Tom

got the razors super cheap (while employed by shelby)

and yes i swap to the 18 for the track the rears are 11 inches wide by the way