TEAM SHELBY FORUM

2011-2012 Donor Car

JeffIsHereToo

I have some questions, and I'm sure they'll be more as we move closer to Q4, so rather than have them get lost in the announcement thread I thought I would create a thread for that specific purpose!

So to start off!

I found a car in the color I want, pretty close in features, but it has the rearview camera option. As I look at the rear deck with "S H E L B Y" across the back I was concerned that the camera would get in the way. Anyone know where it's located been using the Google without much success.

:headscratch:

Update: Found it! They are mounted into the rear spoilers so I guess no issue there!

I have some questions, and I'm sure they'll be more as we move closer to Q4, so rather than have them get lost in the announcement thread I thought I would create a thread for that specific purpose!

So to start off!

I found a car in the color I want, pretty close in features, but it has the rearview camera option. As I look at the rear deck with "S H E L B Y" across the back I was concerned that the camera would get in the way. Anyone know where it's located been using the Google without much success.

:headscratch:

Update: Found it! They are mounted into the rear spoilers so I guess no issue there!

I heard you can reserve your car now. Am I wrong?

Archived