TEAM SHELBY FORUM

Shelby GT/SC drops huge numbers....

• Replies 63
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Hey Guys - Got some news Friday from Shelby American.... Shelby GT/SC number #1182 dropped in a stagering 516 RWHP on the dyno with a stock Ford Whipple tune! This was recored as the biggest RWHP to ever come out of SA in the hiostory of Shelby GT/SC's! Yes I know it is a ton and my redline is set @ approx. 6000 and Gil the man says no issues at all. So unless I lose it and hit the REV limiter @ 6500 my car will perfrom just fantastic. There is no going over 6500 RPM's on these cars even with a paltry 495 RWHP ;), if you do that............new motor time. I'll post pictures when completed!

Here is one with the new wheels and dirty as hell with no GT500 spoiler on it and no over the top stripes, all to come soon, but bottom GTSC striping and gauges look good, from here of course.

post-10457-0-88538800-1303660973_thumb.jpg

Nice #'s Swedman and love the wheels !!! I miss you buddy :blush: you said you would :call: me

Great number on that GT/SC. You sure are in for a fun time with that bad boy. That's some good HPs out of the Whipple. That makes it about what 593HPs at the crank, Wow! You're going to like that with the weight of the SGT.

When I had mine done it was just the 500HP FRPP Whipple available at the time and the best I dynod was 455RW with the FRPP tune. Still was a blast and made the SGT seem so much better than it was stock.

Congrats and great choice on the CS40 wheels, not just because I have them but because they really do look great on your SGT/SC.

Great number on that GT/SC. You sure are in for a fun time with that bad boy. That's some good HPs out of the Whipple. That makes it about what 593HPs at the crank, Wow! You're going to like that with the weight of the SGT.

When I had mine done it was just the 500HP FRPP Whipple available at the time and the best I dynod was 455RW with the FRPP tune. Still was a blast and made the SGT seem so much better than it was stock.

Congrats and great choice on the CS40 wheels, not just because I have them but because they really do look great on your SGT/SC.

edited:

congrats Swede....I have 480 at the rear on the canned tune and you are going to love 516!! Wow...maybe I should check the can again ... lol Craig

Seriously! Was that SAE Swede?

Also how many miles on your motor?

Super cool!happy%20feet.gif

Thanks. Yes I rememeber those days very well! Ha! The infamouns last words " They should have never let this pony out of the corral with 319 hp" ! Now I will never be able to say that again!

Your in Love again! :wub: Be careful when you get her back. :shift: You will be sideways in a heartbeat! :burnout:

Roger

I'll call you when it gets here for a look-see and a quick run. I see you won the race out @ PIR, your only going to get better, great job Kerry.

Nice #'s Swedman and love the wheels !!! I miss you buddy  you said you would  me

Racer I give you a call, I am going to be in NYC @ end of June.

nice numbers.[color=#254461][url=http://www.shelbysto...t-p/2262019.htm]http://www.shelbysto...t-p/2262019.htm[/color][/url]

Yes the Brembos will possibly be working overtime!

Anytime buddy !!!!!!!!!

Archived