TEAM SHELBY FORUM

Man Cave Updated w/ Shelby "Stuff"

tony356

Finally had a chance to have most of my Shelby stuff framed and took the opportunity during the past few rainy days to get everything up in the man cave. Many documents from the GT350 ordering process and from the museum delivery make nice "artwork" for the cave. Now I just need to decide on a lift.

post-27177-0-58848600-1303609423_thumb.jpg

post-27177-0-53846900-1303609448_thumb.jpg

post-27177-0-58848600-1303609423_thumb.jpg

post-27177-0-53846900-1303609448_thumb.jpg

I thought I was jealouse when you got your new GT350, but now I am really jealouse! :hysterical: Honestly, I am happy for you. Your garage is NICE. Take care. Happy Easter to you and your family.

Finally had a chance to have most of my Shelby stuff framed and took the opportunity during the past few rainy days to get everything up in the man cave. Many documents from the GT350 ordering process and from the museum delivery make nice "artwork" for the cave. Now I just need to decide on a lift.

Looks great love that blue !!! One day love to do a house in white with that color blue for accents on the outside !!!

Bull$hit................ :redcard: .................that's somebodys living room!!!!!

:hysterical:

Bull$hit................ :redcard: .................that's somebodys living room!!!!!

:hysterical:

I have always wanted some kind of car "art" in the house but have been rejected each and every time. The only solution was to build my own space - much cheaper than a divorce attorney.

Thanks everyone for the kind words.

Much to Cool !!!:salute:

Lucky - Looks like you've decorated your garage a bit as well. What's the story on the finish line on your garage floor? Custom painted, or was that a kit? Looks nice. Also, did you merely use epoxy paint on your concrete? I need to start with the basics, and work slowly towards the museum that Tony has built!!

And, by the way, thank you for your service. I used to test the inertial nav systems on the FBM boats (as a civilian). The Navy guys on board were all top notch.

Sween

Archived