TEAM SHELBY FORUM

This SGT has balls- literally

socalwrench

So here's the story. My wife and I are out running a few errands. We took her car since I'm working on the Mustang (as some of you know), and I spot this Shelby GT. I can spot them from a mile away. So, as we pull up to it I notice it has balls hanging from under the car- a sagging set of flesh colored nads hanging off of this otherwise nice car. I had to take photographs of it. So, as he turned into the same bank that we were going to anyway, I snapped a few pictures with my phone. I was able to get the closer ones because he almost parked in a handicapped spot and decided to block traffic for a minute. This all happened in the Antelope Valley, in CA. One thing that thought was funny: there's the balls, but where's the dick?... think about it... blocking traffic.... you get the idea. I wonder if he's on the forum. If you are, sorry dude, this is too funny not to post.

post-24817-0-83200100-1303598530_thumb.jpg

post-24817-0-23817400-1303598544_thumb.jpg

post-24817-0-88968500-1303598559_thumb.jpg

post-24817-0-83200100-1303598530_thumb.jpg

post-24817-0-23817400-1303598544_thumb.jpg

post-24817-0-88968500-1303598559_thumb.jpg

They're usually on 4X4 Pickups down here....lol

Here's a fairly common bumper sticker too...."Silly boys, trucks are for girls"

Edited by rush_junky

This is one of the most stupid modifications I have ever seen on a 4x4, and completely ignorant on a mustang... Whenever I see them on hillbilly trucks around here I get the urge to use my razor knife to do a little neutering. To each his own I guess...

Edited by Redlinetoys

I was at a car show swap meet one time and a guy had a whole rack of those in different colors, I guess so you could buy a set that matched your car. Anyway, a mom with two young girls, probably 7 and 8 years old walked by the rack and spotted the nutsackers. Right away they were asking..."mommy what are those"? "what are they for"?? they kept repeating it, the mom just kept walking and didn't say a word. I had to chuckle.

Personally I think those are disgusting no matter what vehicle they are on. If I were an LEO I would write him up for being lude or whatever would fit. There is a time and place for that kind of stuff, and hanging under a vehicle isn't the place for it! Just my .02.

That being said ... have a great day!

Personally I think those are disgusting no matter what vehicle they are on. If I were an LEO I would write him up for being lude or whatever would fit. There is a time and place for that kind of stuff, and hanging under a vehicle isn't the place for it! Just my .02.

That being said ... have a great day!

:hysterical2:

Tell us how you really feel Dougie!

What's a LEO? :headscratch:

edit: I'm slow... I got it. A Law Enforcement Officer!! :doh:

Edited by jerseygator