TEAM SHELBY FORUM

KNOWNUKES and his 2008 SS Join the 700 RWHP Club

Knownukes joined the 700 RWHP club today. His Super Snake is equipped with a Kenne Bell 3.6LC pulled to 6500 RPM on 93 Pump gas with the Super Snake 4 inch pulley.

Stock headers and on off road x-pipe. Air/Fuel looks great!

Jon Lund and I dialed the car in this morning on the Revan Lund Motorsports Dyno. 45 Minutes for set up and Plug change before the first pull. Tuned and done in under an hour!

Enjoy!

post-9206-0-99779200-1303510775_thumb.jpg

post-9206-0-99779200-1303510775_thumb.jpg

Congrats.

16-18lbs of boost.

at what point will you be considering exhaust headers?

No headers in the plan. Putting on the GRIGGS suspension, going to refine my driving for a year or so and then build an American Iron Mustang. Other than a set of track wheels(currently usesing the stock GT-500 wheels), that's the end of the spending on the Super Snake....for now.....maybe...kinda....sorta....hopefully.....who knows!!

Van, Once again THANK YOU!!! You are the best. I think only the Ritz has comparable customer service to you. Anybody out there need GT-500 stuff or just Mustang stuff, you can't go wrong with Van and Revan Racing.

Another happy customerhappy%20feet.gif

BJ

No headers in the plan. Putting on the GRIGGS suspension, going to refine my driving for a year or so and then build an American Iron Mustang. Other than a set of track wheels(currently usesing the stock GT-500 wheels), that's the end of the spending on the Super Snake....for now.....maybe...kinda....sorta....hopefully.....who knows!!

Van, Once again THANK YOU!!! You are the best. I think only the Ritz has comparable customer service to you. Anybody out there need GT-500 stuff or just Mustang stuff, you can't go wrong with Van and Revan Racing.

BJ

BJ - Congrats!!

The same set up that you chose is the way I am going to go with my 3.6LC. Do you have the cooling system upgrade?

I do have the shorty tubed headers and the JBA 3". It will be Great to get the 3.6 installed, I just need to make the time..............

R

BJ

Thanks BJ. It was great seeing you again and thank you for the kind words. We've come a long way from that night we first met you stopped by my house to ask questions about the cooling system!!!!

BJ - Congrats!!

The same set up that you chose is the way I am going to go with my 3.6LC. Do you have the cooling system upgrade?

I do have the shorty tubed headers and the JBA 3". It will be Great to get the 3.6 installed, I just need to make the time..............

R

Robert

You know we could do the install for you and then dyno tune the car. Probably a long day but it could be done. Just a thought.

+1001 for Revan Racing :yup:

Thanks M-

Archived