TEAM SHELBY FORUM

My Photos From The Shelby American Section Of The New York Auto Show Dealer Preview Night

supersnake94

Here's a link to the photos I took from the NY auto show during dealer preview night. I have other photos from the show, but I don't have enough space to post those photos and posting directly on TS for me is very time consuming.

I am probably the first TS member to see the GTS in person as a production model besides the one at Woodward, but that was when the car was not announced.

Here is a link to my photos in the Shelby American section. All you have to do is click on the arrow to scroll through the photos.

NYIAS Dealer Preview Night Shelby Section Prezi

Edited by supersnake94

Just curious, is the prezi not working with anyone? I want feedback to make sure everything is running fine

Linky no worky, at least for me here in the Middle of the US :hysterical:

EDIT = Unless it needs to "load" all the photos before any show up... In that case my "Mom & Pop" DSL connection will probably take an hour or so for the download to finish :redcard:

Edited by 07SGT0547

Linky no worky, at least for me here in the Middle of the US :hysterical:

EDIT = Unless it needs to "load" all the photos before any show up... In that case my "Mom & Pop" DSL connection will probably take an hour or so for the download to finish :redcard:

maybe you should it a little time to load if it can. I just wanted to try something new because I don't have photobucket and it is a PITA to resize and upload all the photos

Just curious, is the prezi not working with anyone? I want feedback to make sure everything is running fine

Not really. It appears it tries to run a slideshow and thats when it goes into error mode. I was able to view three pics, anything after that it locks up with an error.

Photobucket is the way to go in my opinion.

Steve

maybe you should it a little time to load if it can. I just wanted to try something new because I don't have photobucket and it is a PITA to resize and upload all the photos

Went out and mowed the back yard... Came in and there was a picture of Mr, Luft "peeking" under the car cover of the White GT350... Seemed to work fine from then on, but I did get a little queasy when the rest of the photos spiraled in from random directions on the screen...

Overall, not impressed with PREZI... Sorry!

But nice "behind-the-scenes" pictures :happy feet:

Went out and mowed the back yard... Came in and there was a picture of Mr, Luft "peeking" under the car cover of the White GT350... Seemed to work fine from then on, but I did get a little queasy when the rest of the photos spiraled in from random directions on the screen...

Overall, not impressed with PREZI... Sorry!

But nice "behind-the-scenes" pictures :happy feet:

:hysterical: Sorry, I made it work that way with the spiraling and everything. I apologize for that.

I should've made a warning about that. now who knows how many members I made :barf:

:hysterical: Sorry, I made it work that way with the spiraling and everything. I apologize for that.

I should've made a warning about that. now who knows how many members I made :barf:

No worries... But now I know what to expect :doh:

Now onto the surprise. As 07SGT0547 mentioned, he saw John Luft in the backround. Well after a few minutes, I went over to John Luft and said hello and introduced mysef to him. I also introduced him to my dad and we had a huge conversation for about 20 minutes with him! We were discussing the new GTS, the Super Snake, and the GT350 as well. He was a really nice and a great guy to talk to and I reallky liked what he was talking about with aiming for younger customers. Now about a Shelby Fiesta or Focus, he doesn't picture the Fiesta that much, but definatly a Shelby Focus in which I agree with him on. Maybe it will be something that will happen in the near future. ;)

Gary Patterson was also nearby to talk to and I also had a ball talking to him as well. Very funny guy and definatly has a really deep passion with Shelby and you can really tell, which it was freakin cool.

What will really knock you guys out, is that I was able to get a picture with both of them in front of the Kona Super Snake. I'm shaving the beard as of tomorrow. :hysterical2:

post-22637-0-36173400-1303504577_thumb.jpg

Gary was also very nice enough to give me a card just in case I want to contact him about something. Maybe it will become sometime in the future. :D

post-22637-0-15685000-1303505162_thumb.jpg

post-22637-0-36173400-1303504577_thumb.jpg

post-22637-0-15685000-1303505162_thumb.jpg

Edited by supersnake94

Here is my opinion.....................the SuperSnake is the nicest looking car there, but I like the rear facia on the GT350. Now here is my "just can't get over it issues"....the rear end/fascia of the new Mustangs are just ....juST...JUST.......................frign ugly. UgGGG!

EDITED:

Edited by SWEDEMAN