TEAM SHELBY FORUM

Pennsylvania shelbys

07SGT2691

im looking for sgt/gt500/mustang/gt/cs/v6 mustangs in PA im looking for area car shows and meet and greets hope to hear from y'all! be safe have fun :shift:

Howdy there fellow Keystoner..... I see you are from the western part of the state. I was gonna hook ya up with some eastern stuff but. I also belong to Pennmustangs.com, they have a pretty extensive area designated for shows, you may want to check that out. How about coming across the state for the Ponies in the Poconos event!

Howdy there fellow Keystoner..... I see you are from the western part of the state. I was gonna hook ya up with some eastern stuff but. I also belong to Pennmustangs.com, they have a pretty extensive area designated for shows, you may want to check that out. How about coming across the state for the Ponies in the Poconos event!

its seems like all the shows are center or eastern state :( ill see if maybe i can contact any local guys to me :)

There is a Shelby GT at a dealer here in Reading, not sure what the details are but if you’re still looking I can stop in and get them, was looking for an excuse to do that anyway.

Opps I did misread that, your looking for other Shelby owners, yea I cannot help you with that on the western end of the state, are you going to Carlisle?

• 2 months later...
  • 4 weeks later...

Simone looks like a great event.....and close too....Im in! :happy feet:

It most definitely WILL be a great event.

Anyone who is planning on attending, please pre-register so we can get a count of how many Team Shelby folks will be in attendance. Bring your friends, neighbors, co-workers, in-laws, out-laws, that weird guy who sells pretzels under the overpass by the interstate, any one you can. The more the merrier.

You will not be disappointed.....especially if you haven't seen these cars in person before.

Let me know if you have any questions.

Z-man

Archived