TEAM SHELBY FORUM

Blackhawk show May 28th

cobrakidz

• 1 month later...

If anyone is interested I am going to this event in May. Free event at the Blackhawk museum pavillion. I am including the contact person and flier. Hope to see some of you there.

eric.pestana@mogulaire.com

28aknxg.jpg

See you tomorrow morning Bruce!

I'll see you there Tom, and please look for us "cmos101". I am caravaning down with 2 GT500's and a Tiger, so it should be a fun drive down. I'll be in the Cobra R, still working on the Shelby.

Bruce,

See you in the AM.

Tom and I are going to grab a Starbucks across the street about 8:45am if you arrive early.

Jim

Great pics Tom. Good to see you, Jim and a couple others there from the site. We went to the museum, had lunch and came back out to rain, ugh. I think the blue oval had a good showing today.

Good to see you and your son as well Bruce...I had a great drive back down to Hollister, perfect weather, went home, changed, jumped back into the KR for the drive down to Monterey to meet up with family for dinner, and was hammered by rain...I was like the middle of winter down there. But sunny and clear here this morning. Off to the Hollister Airshow in 2 hours....more horepower...bring on the "other Mustangs...the P-51's that is :superhero:

Thank you, Bruce and others, very much for attending the show in Blackhawk. This was just a sneak peek of what to expect at our July show at Wente Vineyards. We want to have Shelbys new and vintage share the same lawns at Wente with the other Supercars you saw at Blackhawk and more.

Matt_Farah_R01.jpg

pure_vision_R02.jpg

5x7_R02-1.jpg