TEAM SHELBY FORUM

CSM Help please

ive asked and asked and asked, but the answer eludes me. if anyone could shed some light on the subject please. i own a 2007 white shelby gt, iup, standard transmission, shaker 500 system, anti theft, dark charcoal leather seats.......exactly how many 2007 white shelby gts were produced with these options?

any help would be greatly appreciated thanks :rockon:

Bam, whose your pal? Shelbymotorsports is the member that can help you out. His PMs are turned off. So, you'll have to email him. email: StevenT@ShelbyAmerican.com

BTW, welcome to the TS group!

Greg

thanks again youve been a great help in the effort to pound my chest and proclaim how rare and awesome my car is...lol....thanks again greg :happy feet:

ive asked and asked and asked, but the answer eludes me. if anyone could shed some light on the subject please. i own a 2007 white shelby gt, iup, standard transmission, shaker 500 system, anti theft, dark charcoal leather seats.......exactly how many 2007 white shelby gts were produced with these options?

any help would be greatly appreciated thanks :rockon:

07SGT2691

There were 2,266 white Shelby GT coupes built for the 2007 model year. Out of those 1,771 were equipped with a manual transmission. Although I do not have an exact breakdown at the moment the vast majority of the cars were equipped with charcaol leather, alarm, IUP and the Shaker 500 radio. The Shelby Registry hopes to have more detailed build info available to the owners at a later date.

Steve

Gregg, you and Steve both have that remark in your signature- heh. I was thinking about Steve, no offense. You probably could've answered it too.

Greg

No worries :finger: Just glad someone was able to answer his question :happy feet:

Archived