TEAM SHELBY FORUM

Call

wanted2b

I received the call that I was doughting that I'd get. After making some calls yesterday and talking to Ford customer service they could not find any information on the VIN I gave them. My mind began to work as it always does and my thoughts were that the dealer was jacking me around. The customer service looked through all their files and showed nothing. So, I called the main office to have someone check what was going on with my car. No return call. Here we go again. My dealer has lied to me three times and you know how the saying goes "Three strikes and your out".

Then a engineer by the name of Ralph Arning called me to tell me that the car was finished 4/19/11 and it ready for shipping. They say 10-14 days for railroad to get the car to the West coast. Then the trucking company will bring it from Spokane, WA to the Tri-Cities. A day to get the car prepped and then they will deliver it to Walla Walla. Can't hardly wait. Waking up at night thinking about it.

Thanks to all those who have helped me with this journey. The members of TS are the greatest.

Very exciting. Congrats and good luck getting some sleep!

I ordered mine on April 4th. Ford apparently hasn't "picked up the order yet", or so the dealer tells me. Wish I could fast forward a couple of months! Every time I get in my car I'm thinking "what am I doing driving this? - I should be in my Shelby!!" angry2.gif

So, how long of a wait was it for you from order until your expected delivery?

The little birdie just flew over the rail yard. Your car is not there. Maybe it's in the stripe shop.

Trace Results

Click on the corresponding link to view additional information VIN

ID Ld

Emp Current Event BO

Code ETA - BNSF Destination Location EVT Date Time Carrier Location EVT Date Time CS215049 No Information (1) - no waybill Requests: 1 Found: 0 NotFound: 1 * Indicates Interchange Point

Once your car is loaded on the train....The tracking birdie can follow it thru every state and even tell you what day it will arrive at the truckers depot.

The only problem is that the birdie requires lots of featherlax and that makes him poop.

Sometimes the poop lands on the cars. :hysterical:

Trace Results

Click on the corresponding link to view additional information VIN

ID Ld

Emp Current Event BO

Code ETA - BNSF Destination Location EVT Date Time Carrier Location EVT Date Time CS215049 No Information (1) - no waybill Requests: 1 Found: 0 NotFound: 1 * Indicates Interchange Point

How does one trace a vehicle? I have a VIN and a wishy washy dealer.

How does one trace a vehicle? I have a VIN and a wishy washy dealer.

After 911.....all public rail tracker access went bye bye due to the security risk.

I have a tracking birdy that does it. It hangs around the BNSF rail yard and reports back to me because I feed it lots of Featherlax.

In fact the birdy just finished taking a peeky boo looking for a Black 2012 GT500 for wannabe and just dropped me a note that it's not there as of this morning.

Trace Results

VIN

ID

Ld

Emp

Current EventBO

CodeETA - BNSF Destination

EVT

Date

Time

Carrier

EVT