TEAM SHELBY FORUM

Shelby 20" Series 1 wheels with Baer 6 piston brakes?

07SGT5687

Anyone know if the 20x9 Shelby Series 1 wheels will clear the Baer Extreme Plus Fronts?

I believe they will for i recall that Amy B the X- President of Shelby had a set of them on her Grabber Orange Shelby GT/SC with the big brake baer package and i recall seeing them in a photo on page 12 of the Shelby Magazine 2010 Edition ON PAGE 12 in a group photo shoot with 6 other Shelby Post -Title cars in front of Shelby Headquarters in Vegas. I hope this helps , additionally you could call roger at SAI and he might be able to confirm that. Good luck !!!

Scotty

I believe they will for i recall that Amy B the X- President of Shelby had a set of them on her Grabber Orange Shelby GT/SC with the big brake baer package and i recall seeing them in a photo on page 12 of the Shelby Magazine 2010 Edition ON PAGE 12 in a group photo shoot with 6 other Shelby Post -Title cars in front of Shelby Headquarters in Vegas. I hope this helps , additionally you could call roger at SAI and he might be able to confirm that. Good luck !!!

Scotty

Thanks! I got a line a set for $400, but one of the wheels is damaged, but looks pretty easily repaired (lip bent). Thought they might be a decent track wheel... thoughts? Are these forged? Are they particularly light? They look light just by the fact that they have such thin spokes. :headscratch: :huh:

Thanks! I got a line a set for $400, but one of the wheels is damaged, but looks pretty easily repaired (lip bent). Thought they might be a decent track wheel... thoughts? Are these forged? Are they particularly light? They look light just by the fact that they have such thin spokes. :headscratch: :huh:

You might want to check the wheels bolt pattern for i remember reading that it had a GM style bolt pattern and not a Ford because this car was created with some GM parts and a Oldsmobile Auroara motor.

Scotty

You might want to check the wheels bolt pattern for i remember reading that it had a GM style bolt pattern and not a Ford because this car was created with some GM parts and a Oldsmobile Auroara motor.

Scotty

I do know they will fit as they are coming off another S197 GT I've actually seem some folks on here running them on their SGT's. But thanks for the heads up.

Justin,

There is a wheel repair place in Brighton. Tammy is friends with the owner. If you end up getting them and want to get it repaired, just let her know.

Archived