TEAM SHELBY FORUM

Track time in Nashville

al ellison

Mississippi Valley Team Shelby Members, PLEASE give this outstanding event a look. Imangine you and your Shelby on the track together - just like it was meant to be.

IF you are going, please reply here and let's meet up at the track. Likely, I will be the only GO SGT - so I should be easy to find.

As Mr. Farmdog mentioned:

May 27, 2011 - May 28, 2011*

*High Speed Fun in Music City XI*

Lebanon, Tennessee

TN - Music City Mustang Club presents *High Speed Fun in Music City XI*, May 27, 2011 - May 28, 2011 at Nashville Superspeedway in Lebanon, Tennessee. Event hours are 8:00a.m. - 4:00p.m.. Registration is open 6:30a.m. - 8:00a.m.. The registration fee is $135.00 per day. Contact Jim Chism at 615-973-3518 for more information.

High Speed Fun in Music City XI, Nashville Superspeedway, Lebanon, TN.

Be a part of the Eleventh annual MCA Sanctioned Driving Event at the Nashville, Superspeedway.

Put your car through the paces at near race speeds and truly experience what only a few will ever have the opportunity to do. High Speed Action - your car, it doesn't get any better than this. Space is limited - Register Early.

For more information, contact Jim Chism 615-973-3518. The host hotel is the Sleep Inn in Lebanon, the Mustang Club rate is $59.00/ night a discount of $30.00. For a registration form, visit www.musiccitymustangclub.org .

Sa-When, let's meet up at the track. PM me with your cell phone number. I'm not sure of the set up but even if you do not take hot laps, be sure to participate in the parade lap, if offered. Looking forward to it!

Anyone else from the MS Valley Region attending?

• 3 weeks later...
  • 4 weeks later...

MV Team Shelby, this was a great event; sorry if you missed it.

Good news - they are doing the same event again in September (16th & 17th). Great deal & great track. The Music City Mustang club offered instructors to ride along, which was super helpful for any first timers to this track (like me). I also highly recommend buying the garage space ($50/day); after each session, you drive back into your garage spot. It was great to be in the shade and share stories, plus plenty of room for your stuff.

If you have a Shelby GT, you are perfectly set up for this track.

Here is a link to their website: Music City Mustangs site

http://www.musiccitymustangclub.org/newevents.html

If you are interested in the September event, please add a post and we can see about getting several garage spots together.

Safe driving & God bless.

Archived