TEAM SHELBY FORUM

CS grill is no more?

Trust me, I've been dealing with the CS8 grille situation for almost 2 months- the new ones are in the process of being discontinued. I am getting one of the old style grilles that was left over. The entire CS kit is being discontinued as well. However, I did talk to Hillbank and they MAY still have one full conversion kit available.

No joke, even the new grill without the lights is on the chopping block? I guess I need to get off my arss and order one.....

If you want one I would call first thing Monday, and talk to Juan. To my knowledge, no one else has them in stock- you have to get it from Shelby.

SOB! Just called the store. It all true, with no grills left in sight.

I had the no light CS grill on my radar for the last six months. I put off buying one during the Xmas sale as cash was tight, and was hoping to pick one up on the next sale usually around now (well, in previous years). I guess I'm SOL unless I can find one on eBay or the like.

There are a couple V6 versions on eBay, dies any know what is the difference between the V6 and the V8?

SOB! Just called the store. It all true, with no grills left in sight.

I had the no light CS grill on my radar for the last six months. I put off buying one during the Xmas sale as cash was tight, and was hoping to pick one up on the next sale usually around now (well, in previous years). I guess I'm SOL unless I can find one on eBay or the like.

There are a couple V6 versions on eBay, dies any know what is the difference between the V6 and the V8?

I also waited, thinking they would be around.

The difference between the CS6 and CS8 grills is the size. Just like the V6 and V8 grilles aren't interchangable, neither are they. The CS6 grille is about 2" narrower and 1" shorter than the CS8 grille.

Archived