TEAM SHELBY FORUM

My GT350 Arrival Last Night

Venom4U

All I have to say is WOW! I never thought I would be one of the people typing the same old comment. "You will forget the wait once you receive your GT350" Everyone was right this car is a beast. I got stopped 3 times by my local PD just to look at the car.

They were all pleasant about it while I had to change my draws if you know what I mean. Man does this car turn some heads. All ages have an interest in this car. It is amazing.

RightAngleviewGT350.jpg?t=1302907396

PowerPlant.jpg?t=1302907433

Driverstree.jpg?t=1302907466

Pony350Rear.jpg?t=1302907504

Driverseat.jpg?t=1302907542HoodStrut.jpg?t=1302907578

• Replies 70
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Frank,

Congrats!!! All of us that went with our gut about this car and ordered one sight unseen have been rewarded. Thanks for the call today. It was great that on your first day with the car you took a few minutes to contact me. We have shared a lot during our mutual experiences in this process. All the best to you and your family and hopefully our patchs will cross one day and we can rehash our stories. Enjoy every second and be safe!

Folks that are still waiting, like all of us that have taken delivery will tell you. It is worth the wait.

Wow, it is beautiful. I am so jealous! My day will come.

Question: How far ahead can you order license plates? I love yours. I want the "GT350" name in my Wisconsin plates and would like to do it ASAP. :happy feet:

The day I ordered the car from my dealer. They took care of the title and tags for me. I went online to the Florida Tag site and it gave me an option to see what was available. I could not believe Pony 350 was out there.

Congrats Venom.......................she's a real beauty.

Most people only see the outside of these cars. That's a shame because under the hood looks FANTASTIC................... happy%20feet.gifhappy%20feet.gif

and your interior looks greast also!! :happy feet:

Thanks everyone.

I've been having a blast driving around town with my son. I just cannot get enough of this car. I have notice a little dip with my left exhaust (cockeyed). I will wait awhile to see if it dips more.

Right now I just tilt my head and the dipping is gone. :hysterical:

Congrats my friend and welcome to a very small club that I sure hope continues to grow fast!

FYI- I originally thought my tailpipe was slipping at the rear joint by the axle, but in fact it slips at both the axle and the midpipe...I tack welded it, and havent had a problem since!

Happy trails!happy%20feet.gif:shift:

Venom

Are the welded aluminum reservoirs that are closest to the front of the engine bay included are they upgrades? I have noticed plastic ones on most others. Very nice touch with the caps! Awesome car!

They are upgrades.

Very nice. I am noticing that some guys have the side window delete plates, while some don't. Was that an option you decided on?

The window delete is your option. When my car was delivered SA had placed them in the trunk. They attached very easy. I'm not too sure about the blackout vinyl for the inside of the window. This part I will have my window tint pro put it on the window. (This is so you do not see the back side of the window plates)

I like the way the look.

Thanks everyone.

I've been having a blast driving around town with my son. I just cannot get enough of this car. I have notice a little dip with my left exhaust (cockeyed). I will wait awhile to see if it dips more.

Right now I just tilt my head and the dipping is gone. :hysterical:

Frank, this should only be the tip area. The other areas have been taken care of. Should be an easy adjustment.

Keep us posted at SAI.

Roger

Archived