TEAM SHELBY FORUM

My GT350 Arrival Last Night

Venom4U

Frank, this should only be the tip area. The other areas have been taken care of. Should be an easy adjustment.

Keep us posted at SAI.

Roger

i took mine to a local custom muffler shop. One cut, one weld, $40 IMAG0061.jpg and they are perfect.

IMAG0061.jpg

• Replies 70
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Congrats V4U... You are very lucky fellow...

I got to sit in and start Tony's GT350 this past weekend. Sitting in it was a different experience. It felt like a race car. The gauges and seat. Then the sound... Sweet.

This 350 was special. Very special.

Enjoy it...

JG

Congrats V4U... You are very lucky fellow...

I got to sit in and start Tony's GT350 this past weekend. Sitting in it was a different experience. It felt like a race car. The gauges and seat. Then the sound... Sweet.

This 350 was special. Very special.

Enjoy it...

JG

i think the gator liked it.

maybe you need a ride / test drive. :shift:

Tony I should have had you take me for a ride before I head to NY, don't know what I was thinking.

Boss update: still sitting in Flat Rock it looks like, it better get moving if it is going to be here for Ponies.

Sun is out now, come on over. Any time Dave.

will you try to keep miles off of the car for resale value later?

Not a chance....... I drive my cars and never have any issues selling them when the time is right.

That is awesome! What kind of fuel milegage are you getting! Do you have a hard time finding High Test gasoline for your car?

My drive from Vegas to Pa I averaged 22mpg. Since then, about 11. :happy feet:

Sometimes I walk or ride my bike to work so it all averages out. No environmentalist flames please. :hysterical:

My drive from Vegas to Pa I averaged 22mpg. Since then, about 11. :happy feet:

Sometimes I walk or ride my bike to work so it all averages out. No environmentalist flames please. :hysterical:

Thanks for the information. If you ever get to Ohio, get in touch with me so we can compare our gt 350's.. My neighbor is suppose to get his 12 Boss this week.

Stay in touch

Kris Yarnelli

kyarnelli@windstream.net

That is awesome! What kind of fuel milegage are you getting! Do you have a hard time finding High Test gasoline for your car?

Kris, that's funny! :hysterical:.......No, actually, when it needs it I put in more...not sure I ever want to know.

John

Kris, that's funny! :hysterical:.......No, actually, when it needs it I put in more...not sure I ever want to know.

John

I will shut my eyes when I pump gas into this wild ride. If I cant pay for the gas, I'll just sell the car. I may get a ford focus for a gas saver.

Kris

I will shut my eyes when I pump gas into this wild ride. If I cant pay for the gas, I'll just sell the car. I may get a ford focus for a gas saver.

Kris

No! Never resort to selling! You can sell blood or something! Don't sell!!!

No! Never resort to selling! You can sell blood or something! Don't sell!!!

I got the call today from Steve Mansell, he said that the car is done. I'll be contacting my transport company tommorow. I wont see the car for about another week. I bet I wont sleep much... I'm sure once I get the car I will not sell it. It helps talking to everyone that has the 350's already. The wait is very tuff.

Kris

I got the call today from Steve Mansell, he said that the car is done. I'll be contacting my transport company tommorow. I wont see the car for about another week. I bet I wont sleep much... I'm sure once I get the car I will not sell it. It helps talking to everyone that has the 350's already. The wait is very tuff.

Kris

Congrats on getting the call Kris................................. happy%20feet.gif

I'll let everyone know how the car looks and performs when I get it home.

Kris

We would expect nothing less!

Congrats.

BTW, in the next week or so while you are waiting for the car, get ALL of your house and yard work done. 1. It will keep your mind occupied. 2. You will have no time after the car gets to you because it will haunt you to be driven every waking moment. :shift:

We would expect nothing less!

Congrats.

BTW, in the next week or so while you are waiting for the car, get ALL of your house and yard work done. 1. It will keep your mind occupied. 2. You will have no time after the car gets to you because it will haunt you to be driven every waking moment. :shift:

My wife is already jealous of the car.....

My wife is already jealous of the car.....

Congratulations, hopefully you will not have the memory of the first 5 minutes I had taking a test ride with my wife. We got pulled over so the officer could check out the car. Although not a bad memory it just leaves the wife-e thinking. :headscratch:

Have fun it's been about 3 weeks for me and this car is amazing. I had my first car show this past weekend. There was a Lamborghini, Vette ZR1- & Z06 behind my GT350.

Everyone was all over the GT350. happy%20feet.gifhappy%20feet.gif

I to got the call on friday from steve that my car was done . Now I'm going to fly out Monday check her out and Wednesday have transport take her to N.Y :happy feet: :happy feet: I was going to have the shelby shop do a tone but they can't do it . BACK UP :headscratch:

Archived