TEAM SHELBY FORUM

Clutch Slave Cylinder

I'm ordering a new clutch tomorrow and I will be replacing the slave cylinder as well. Does anyone have a line on where is the best (cheapest) place to get a stock slave unit? Several vendors have them listed $175-$185. BTW going with the RXT clutch from JPC racing. They have a great price and they have a rewards program which will go well when I order some cams later this summer.

I'm ordering a new clutch tomorrow and I will be replacing the slave cylinder as well. Does anyone have a line on where is the best (cheapest) place to get a stock slave unit? Several vendors have them listed $175-$185. BTW going with the RXT clutch from JPC racing. They have a great price and they have a rewards program which will go well when I order some cams later this summer.

Try Tousley Ford 1-800-328-9552. 10% over cost.

Thanks, I made a course change and went with an Exedy Mach 600 rated for 650hp, through Brenspeed. It is $615 delivered with pilot bearing, align tool and a new slave cylinder. I will let everyone know how it works. I am sending in my Spec for them to look at. I changed my mind when I picked up a new AFCO HE off of ebay for $365 delivered.

Thanks, I made a course change and went with an Exedy Mach 600 rated for 650hp, through Brenspeed. It is $615 delivered with pilot bearing, align tool and a new slave cylinder. I will let everyone know how it works. I am sending in my Spec for them to look at. I changed my mind when I picked up a new AFCO HE off of ebay for $365 delivered.

Love my Exedy Mach 500

TousleyFordis the bomb for OEM ford parts or if your prefer none ford oem rockauto.com is great too

Andrew.