TEAM SHELBY FORUM

*Sexystang and her New 5.0!!!

• Replies 210
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Hey Laurie, car looks great. There's nothing like the feel of getting your new car, I'm happy for you.:yahoo: Cant wait to check it out in person down the pike.

Good luck and try keepin the rear end straight :peelout:

Thanks alot Dave I LOVE IT....... :yahoo: :happy feet: Too bad about the weather for tonight takes away some of the excitement but I am very much looking forward to showing all my friends down at BK within the next few weeks....... :happy feet:

Congratulations!!! Great color! Any stripes in the future? What did you do with your other car?

I traded in my 2004 and I've decided for now no stripes love the exterior the way it is especially the color.... :drool:

Congrats the car is beautiful SS I am wondering if you have gotten the right Modds yet ; you know matching shoes, hand bag and lips stick. :hysterical: No really your car looks great n the Red with tan interior is hot. So enjoy !!!

Scotty

Congrats the car is beautiful SS I am wondering if you have gotten the right Modds yet ; you know matching shoes, hand bag and lips stick. :hysterical: No really your car looks great n the Red with tan interior is hot. So enjoy !!!

Scotty

:hysterical2: Already working on the nail polish....... :happy feet:

Laurie Congrat`s on the new Stang love the lic. plates. Enjoy.

Thanks it's finally starting to sink in that I got the car and I found the perfect license plate frame for the back..... :happy feet:

http://www.mustangsunlimited.com/itemdy00.asp?T1=LPF14+01

Congratulations on the new ride Laurie!

I know you've been waiting awhile to get a new Stang! Glad to see you got a brand new 5.0! It was worth the wait!

Have fun with it! I'm sure I'll see you soon cruising the streets of CT! :peelout:

-yellow pony

Congratulations on the new ride Laurie!

I know you've been waiting awhile to get a new Stang! Glad to see you got a brand new 5.0! It was worth the wait!

Have fun with it! I'm sure I'll see you soon cruising the streets of CT! :peelout:

-yellow pony

Thanks George I haven't been able to cruise that much since I got it last thursday been busy but I am looking forward to the upcoming 3 day weekend...... :happy feet: And when I do get behind the wheel even just for a little bit I go...... :drop: Hope to see you around more often this year..... :)

Thanks George I haven't been able to cruise that much since I got it last thursday been busy but I am looking forward to the upcoming 3 day weekend...... :happy feet: And when I do get behind the wheel even just for a little bit I go...... :drop: Hope to see you around more often this year..... :)

Laurie, are you going to use this car in the snow next winter?

Laurie, are you going to use this car in the snow next winter?

I would have to say yes for now as it is my only car but things could change. I still have 7 more months to worry about next winter and that horrible 4 letter word....... :finger:

On my way to work this morning a few people including myself just got on a two lane highway with not much room to move around and a 5 month old Christmas tree fell off a truck with the cover flying all over the place..... :doh: luckily I was able to avoid it gotta love Connecticut..... :rolleyes:

Congrats on the great new Mustang SexyStang!

On my way to work this morning a few people including myself just got on a two lane highway with not much room to move around and a 5 month old Christmas tree fell off a truck with the cover flying all over the place..... :doh: luckily I was able to avoid it gotta love Connecticut..... :rolleyes:

You have got to be kidding me! That's unbelievable. What are the odds of that?! CRAZY! whew.

Congrats on the great new Mustang SexyStang!

Thanks I love it....... :happy feet: except for this lousy weather we've been having since I picked up the car..... :rant:

Finally got the Car of my dreams...... :dreamy::woohoo: I am a proud owner of a bangin' 2011 Mustang GT 5.0 Red Candy Metallic 6 speed automatic...... :D :happy feet: :yahoo: Secondo and I had a great experience with a local ford dealer and our salesman Danny was very helpful in finding me this particular rare color in Pennsylvania. My new car is Full of Awesome it rides smooth, handles great and most of all kicks @SS...... :rockon: Enjoy the pics..... :happy feet:

IMG_3963.jpg

Don't look now, but someone stole your strut-tower brace.

You're right, Doc - I missed that. :superhero:

Unless that's part of the Premium or Brembo Brake packages.

Nope. She has a 6-speed automatic like Chris does, (Chris also has premium interior), and that doesn't have a Brembo upgrade available. The brace is certainly missing. :redcard:

Don't look now, but someone stole your strut-tower brace.

You're right, Doc - I missed that. :superhero:

Unless that's part of the Premium or Brembo Brake packages.

Nope, Ruf is right- I searched the Mustang forums and they say that the brace only comes with the 19" wheels and/or Brembo Brake package. SS's car has the standard 18" GT wheels. And actually, the only mention of the brace in the Mustang sales brochure is with the Mustang V6 Performance Package option which includes the Mustang GT suspension and 19" wheels.

Hi Sexystang;

I have been meaning to comment on your new Mustang.

The car looks great. It fits your personality to a "T". :yup:

I bet it was a tough decision to part with your 2004 Mustang. :confused:

I have been thinking of selling my 2004 but it just fits like a glove.

Congrats on your son getting into the Military.

An excellent career path in my opinion. :salute:

You deserve to be proud, You did a great job raising him. :hearseespeak:

It's not how they act at home, it's how they act away from home that counts.

Hi Sexystang;

I have been meaning to comment on your new Mustang.

The car looks great. It fits your personality to a "T". :yup:

I bet it was a tough decision to part with your 2004 Mustang. :confused:

I have been thinking of selling my 2004 but it just fits like a glove.

Congrats on your son getting into the Military.

An excellent career path in my opinion. :salute:

You deserve to be proud, You did a great job raising him. :hearseespeak:

It's not how they act at home, it's how they act away from home that counts.

Thanks Ken for those very kind words...... :) It was a tough call to trade in my 2004 I have loved, enjoyed and taken care of that Mustang since day one but we all have to move on at some point to something bigger and better..... :yahoo:

I am extremely proud of my son Bryan I will miss him dearly, been trying to hold back alot of tears..... :cry: and the only contact I will have with him for the next 3 months will be in writing but that can be the best form of communication...... :work:

Archived