TEAM SHELBY FORUM

Free gift with your order

SGT0225

That explains it. I don't have access to my email from my current location.

Better luck next time I guess :)

I ordered the remote control Shelby's (2) and put in the code. Haven't received the order yet though, but will report in if it hasn't been already.

Nice. I may buy someting else just so I get a free gift. I hate being left out. :baby:

I bought a few small things two days ago, and did put in the gift code. You have to check your email TS members. I will let you know what it is when the stuff arrives.

Alright, i will share my secret....

the shelby store e-mailed me some time ago - several weeks ago - asking if i would like to continue to recieve e-mails from them (stay on their mailing list)

I said yes.

:play:

Ah ha! One of orders came today! It's like Christmas every time stuff arrives from Shelby. Well, I found out what the free stuff is, BUT I'm not certain it will be the same for every person. It is a small bag full of small collectible stuff from Shelby; like a $30 pack.

Ah ha! One of orders came today! It's like Christmas every time stuff arrives from Shelby. Well, I found out what the free stuff is, BUT I'm not certain it will be the same for every person. It is a small bag full of small collectible stuff from Shelby; like a $30 pack.

Pictures?

Archived