TEAM SHELBY FORUM

Pre-PNW Meet 'n Greet Track Day at PIR

cluscher

The Lotus Club hosts a track day the Friday before Memorial Day each year at PIR. I ran with them last year and had a blast, but I was unforunately the only Shelby out there. This is not an HPDE.........just a track day that does not run novice groups, so this can't be your first time out. At this point I'm not sure if I'll be able to run again this year, but if there's enough of us wanting to go out there I may just have to make it a point. Right now I'm gauging interest, and if there's enough of us I can get more details. That said, is anyone interested?

-Chris

The Lotus Club hosts a track day the Friday before Memorial Day each year at PIR. I ran with them last year and had a blast, but I was unforunately the only Shelby out there. This is not an HPDE.........just a track day that does not run novice groups, so that can't be your first time out. At this point I'm not sure if I'll be able to run again this year, but if there's enough of us wanting to go out there I may just have to make it a point. Right now I'm gauging interest, and if there's enough of us I can get more details. That said, is anyone interested?

-Chris

I am interested.

Sounds like a great idea but someone needs to explain why Lotus charges $250 for a PIR track day- :headscratch:

I usually run at PIR with the Alfa or SAAC Shelby club for $160 - $180

Events at Oregon Raceway Park & Pacific Raceway are running less then $200

=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-

• 1 month later...

I heard that the Lotus club has cancelled next weeks event-

You may want to consider for future- Hook on Driving Events at PIR and Oregon Raceway Park

http://www.hookedondriving.com/hooked-on-driving-events

============================================================

Archived