TEAM SHELBY FORUM

Saturday Shelby Shootout

EL SHELBY

LEGACY TEXAS BANK FORD, SHELBY & MUSTANG MEET

2nd Annual Car Display and Show with food and entertainment available. 10:30 AM to 2:00 PM. All are welcome. Call Don Arnold @ 214-808-4030 for additional information if needed.

When

Sat Apr 30, 2011

Where

Legacy Texas Bank, 5000 Legacy Dr., Plano, TX

4a4d6851.jpg

Guys, this is a seriously great event. This Legacy Bank is operated by Mr. Shelby's son and grandson. This is a great opportunity to show some support to Mr. Shelby's family.

Everything is free, this is not a 'judged show'. It's simply an opportunity meet and see some great people and Shelbys.

Be there early for a great spot to watch the cars roll in!

J-

Guys, this is a seriously great event. This Legacy Bank is operated by Mr. Shelby's son and grandson. This is a great opportunity to show some support to Mr. Shelby's family.

Everything is free, this is not a 'judged show'. It's simply an opportunity meet and see some great people and Shelbys.

Be there early for a great spot to watch the cars roll in!

J-

How early is early?

The SCAT brotherhood will definitely help you get that SGT cleaned up. I'll be there Carl, look me up. By the way, I got your electric fan installed last week in my '83 GT convertible. It works like a champ.

Ha Ha, Glad that fan worked out for ya! Gotta Love Dallas Mustang and their "give aways"!

There a breakfast joint over there around nearby?

There are many places to eat off of Preston both North and South of Legacy, but the closest breakfast that I can think of is an iHop North of 121 which is a few miles North of Legacy.

Nice photos. In the first one I am standing behind Richard in the marron shirt. Thanks for the photo. We also had a blast.

Great SCAT event yesterday. Here are a few pics from the event. The first pic, seated left to right, are forum members Richard (richardgarza), yours truly (Springer) and Jason (El Shelby).

Archived