TEAM SHELBY FORUM

Anyone deal with them- SHELBYPINS.COM?

socalwrench

I was recently searching for a neat Shelby keychain after seeing some at the Fabulous Fords car show. I was trying to find the silver and blue CS logo one... well, as usual it seems, it's now discontinued. Bummed as I was, I kept searching and came across these guys- http://shelbypins.com/. Supposedly its a Shelby owner that's making these little keychains and pins in very small quantities. Most of the stuff looks nice, and I especially like how he replaced the COBRA lettering with SHELBY on one of them. I admit that I ALWAYS try to buy only licensed Shelby products. I don't condone using another person's name for profit. However, I'm also curious. Has anyone heard or dealt with these guys?

key-1.jpg

pi_458.jpeg

I have no idea, a year or so ago he sent me a couple of color samples to see if they matched the Grabber Orange color. That's been my only contact with him. I want to say he said he was legal, but I can't say for sure.

Okay, that makes me feel a little better. Do you know why he made these? Did he get permission from SAI?

The website says licensed product.

Thanks for the advice SGT0128. BTW, love the sig pic, but noticed your drivers door is ajar.

That's a pretty good eye, your the first to notice...or say anything. I remember taking that picture, I was trying not to touch the paint and leave finger prints while closing the door. Whats wrong with me????

Just a quick update. I've been emailing the guy, and everything seems to be on the up and up.

Yes everyone, I'm here. I am licensed by Shelby Licensing (for a year now) and I have an 07 SGT.

Some of you might have seen me at shows in SC.

I'll be at Mustang Week so if anyone wants anything let me know and we can meet there.

Just a quick update. I've been emailing the guy, and everything seems to be on the up and up.

Dude................................I told you!

Oh yeah, btw, the pins arrived today and THEY ARE AWESOME! The packaging was more than adequate. The display cases are a great extra. More importantly, the detail is fantastic. I had just received my SPP pins a few days ago, and these PCN ones are just as nice. Although, I do like the packaging and display cases better from Shelbypins.com. Thanks again for great products. If you guys want pictures, just let me know. I could do a side by side comparison.

Oh yeah, btw, the pins arrived today and THEY ARE AWESOME! The packaging was more than adequate. The display cases are a great extra. More importantly, the detail is fantastic. I had just received my SPP pins a few days ago, and these PCN ones are just as nice. Although, I do like the packaging and display cases better from Shelbypins.com. Thanks again for great products. If you guys want pictures, just let me know. I could do a side by side comparison.

Glad you like! Enjoy

Archived