TEAM SHELBY FORUM

NEW DEEP DRAW HOOD ? HOW ABOUT SOME INFO n HELP

My GTS' deepdraw hood sneezed on my windsheild. Actually it was more like a whale clearing its blowhole.

Great quote.

Does sound weird though.

We don't get much rain here in Colorado.

• Replies 99
  • Created
  • Last Reply

V6 hood installed (with a lot of extra work). Still would like to have (and would still buy) the V8 hood instead

Looks REEEEEAAAALLY nice!

I'll probably get one for my car someday, I think they're beautiful hoods.

Jer

My GTS' deepdraw hood sneezed on my windsheild. Actually it was more like a whale clearing its blowhole.

It rained all day.

My hypothesis:

I washed my car and noticed a small puddle forming on top of the hood just below the screens. When the water sloshes over the screens, the force of the air from the engine compartment creates a spray. I’m glad to know the deep draw hood is working as intended, blowing hot air away from the engine.

• 1 month later...

Gentle reminder:

Have not lost interest for a deep draw for my GT-H with Paxton. How about it? :) Even the v6 version as it should fit with a Paxton - yes!

Really want a deep draw for my GT-H. Since I have the Paxton, the terlingua hood should work. Are you going to reproduce them again or is there one hidden somewhere? Maybe a used one exists.

Gentle reminder:

Have not lost interest for a deep draw for my GT-H with Paxton. How about it? :) Even the v6 version as it should fit with a Paxton - yes!

Really want a deep draw for my GT-H. Since I have the Paxton, the terlingua hood should work. Are you going to reproduce them again or is there one hidden somewhere? Maybe a used one exists.

:yup::waiting::spend:

I will still buy one also

I'm getting a little discouraged on this. I've left a few follow-up emails for the folks at SA on this to no avail... :shrug:

I think it's pretty much :rip:

Dan

Archived