TEAM SHELBY FORUM

Have VIN can't find the car

seeyea

Hi Amy

I am newbee to this forum I have been following along and now that I was given a vin # though I give it a try. I tried the Shelby vin site but no luck so I'll try with you, my Vin # 1ZVHT88S875317954 and the order #9902 from Newins Bay Shore Ford Inc. in Bay Shore Long Island.Any info will help.

Thanks

Seeyaa

Thats a GT500 VIN. Amy and ShelbyAutos has nothing to do with building and shipping that car. Try Ford Customer Service or SVT either will give you the latest status on your car (If you get someone decent on the phone) I had better luck with SVT.

Have you checked with your dealer? Once the car leaves the plant, your dealer and the zone rep have access to more information than CS or you.

SEEYEA MY VIN LAST NUMBERS ARE 316590 AND MY CAR ARRIVED AT THE DEALERS YESTERDAY AND I PICKED IT UP. YOURS CAN NOT BE FAR BEHIND. SAM

Hi Amy

I am newbee to this forum I have been following along and now that I was given a vin # though I give it a try. I tried the Shelby vin site but no luck so I'll try with you, my Vin # 1ZVHT88S875317954 and the order #9902 from Newins Bay Shore Ford Inc. in Bay Shore Long Island.Any info will help.

Thanks

Seeyaa

Seeyaa

Call Customer Service at 1-800-392-3673. Press option 4, then 1, then 4 again (I think). When they get on the phone tell them you want to check the status of your order and give them your VIN. They should be able to tell you an estimated arrival date at the dealer. If they tell you it is released from plant then ask them if they have a rail car number, it will probably look like this - ETTX 908269.

When you get the rail car number you can track it on the UP site here...

http://c01.my.uprr.com/pet/motorVehicleTrace.jsp

If you use this process I can almost guarentee you that you will always know more than your dealer/sales rep will.

Let me know if you have any other questions.

SEEYEA MY VIN LAST NUMBERS ARE 316590 AND MY CAR ARRIVED AT THE DEALERS YESTERDAY AND I PICKED IT UP. YOURS CAN NOT BE FAR BEHIND. SAM

Welcome to the site, 1932v8. :happy feet:

See mrfarmdog's post. Try not to use all caps, please. It appears like you are yelling. :censored:

Enjoy the site. :banana piano:

SeeYea,

You ordered a black/tungsten coupe. I can't help you locate your car, but I was able to pull up your digital window sticker. See here for instructions: Shelby Window Sticker

Good luck!!

I forgot about this thread. I just went in and pulled mine up and I took delivery last week. You do have to select a mustang from your purchasing dealer for it to work. I tried my destination dealer where I took courtesy delivery and it would not work from there.

Bullittmanparts---My car is a black conv. with tungston strip. I am at the south jersey shore area. 1932v8

Bullittmanparts---My car is a black conv. with tungston strip. I am at the south jersey shore area. 1932v8

Thanks 1932 ! My Vin is in the area of yours.......Being a vert your car probably did'nt need to go to the foreign plant for top stripes. Good luck with it, Spring is around the corner! :headspin:

1932v8

My car is the same as yours. I got the Shaker 1000 instead of the nav system. I have stripes on order and will be putting them on hopefully before next weekend.

Archived