TEAM SHELBY FORUM

Shelby Sun Visors

Rachane

O.K., SPP is open for suggestions as to new parts ...

How about making available replacement sun visors without those hideous, gigantic red/white/yellow "kid airbag safety" stickers [on both sides], which don't do anything except ruin the looks of an otherwise-elegant Mustang interior?

Either offer them in plain black, or perhaps with a very subtle embossed Cobra emblem.

I bet you will sell a pair to every single current owner!

[Maserati, Ferrari, & Aston Martin already have the right idea; their stickers are held on by adhesive so light that it easily peels off by fingernail without leaving a trace. If there's some regulation that says you can only sell visors with those stickers, borrow some of F/M/AM's glue for attaching them.]

O.K., SPP is open for suggestions as to new parts ...

How about making available replacement sun visors without those hideous, gigantic red/white/yellow "kid airbag safety" stickers [on both sides], which don't do anything except ruin the looks of an otherwise-elegant Mustang interior?

Either offer them in plain black, or perhaps with a very subtle embossed Cobra emblem.

I bet you will sell a pair to every single current owner!

[Maserati, Ferrari, & Aston Martin already have the right idea; their stickers are held on by adhesive so light that it easily peels off by fingernail without leaving a trace. If there's some regulation that says you can only sell visors with those stickers, borrow some of F/M/AM's glue for attaching them.]

Do you mean like these

post-28618-0-69920800-1302476605_thumb.jpg

post-28618-0-69920800-1302476605_thumb.jpg

Do you mean like these?

That's certainly an improvement. Who makes them?

Ideally I think either plain black visors or ones with a non-colored embossed emblem would be the most tasteful/least distracting. Think I'll Google around to see what might already be available ...

[Later] Having so Googled, I have so far found this, not to mention a variety of "overstickers" with funny and/or X-rated messages. American ingenuity ... ;)

• 4 weeks later...

+1....Definately a purchase I would make. Either have them have a shelby Specific logo on it or something like that little piece of medal that was on the original Shelby GT floor mats. That would look classy

Archived