TEAM SHELBY FORUM

Limited Ed 1:18 Diecast

• 2 weeks later...
  • 4 weeks later...
  • 5 weeks later...
  • 1 year later...

Thanks GTH131...appreciate the positive remarks. I still have a few left...and also have a very nice collection of photos from the unveiling of the GT-H on April 11, 2006.

Hello David

Got the pictures today. Very nice collection. Thank you.

Harald...glad you enjoyed the photos. Been getting quite a few emails about the photos...for anyone else that's interested..here's some additional information:

My advertising agency sent me to cover the new car launches for the GT500, GT-H and GT500KR and as a result I have a very unique collection of images as Carroll personally unveiled each car to the media. For the GT-H, the collection is 26 images. All photographs show Carroll Shelby posed as he unveils the GT-H to the media on April 11, 2006 and shares his passion for high performance Mustangs. This is a great photo collection for any Shelby enthusiast…and a historical day for Ford, Shelby and Hertz.

Please email me at 70machwon@nc.rr.com if you are interested.

Thanks everyone for your positive feedback on the GT-H photos from the launch ... they are really great to have with your car to document this historic day. If anyone else is interested in photos or 1:18 limited ed diecast, please PM me. Thanks again!

• 3 weeks later...

Archived