TEAM SHELBY FORUM

Got another question

I said before my drivers seat was showing wear has anyone got the Shelby Upgraded Interior Package? If so could you post up some pics for me. I was gonna get the black and silver and honestly keep my headrest the same I have the Snake that says Shelby GT I like those. But how big of a process is this? They pretty much call ande find a shop and everything to do it for you correct? I was also waning to add like Shelbys sig on the front and rear seats like i have seen on some of them.

I was just wanting some feedback if you have had this done..

My mods for spring summer are

Nitrous

Interior upgrade

get the rest of my carbon put on

Thanks

• 2 weeks later...

I said before my drivers seat was showing wear has anyone got the Shelby Upgraded Interior Package? If so could you post up some pics for me. I was gonna get the black and silver and honestly keep my headrest the same I have the Snake that says Shelby GT I like those. But how big of a process is this? They pretty much call ande find a shop and everything to do it for you correct? I was also waning to add like Shelbys sig on the front and rear seats like i have seen on some of them.

Hey shocking no one answered you but few did the upgrade interior from Shelby. If I remember you can search topic on herebut the prices start 2,000 and up. But that a guess or you can get it done at local shop cheaper.

Good luck

I was just wanting some feedback if you have had this done..

My mods for spring summer are

Nitrous

Interior upgrade

get the rest of my carbon put on

Thanks

Racerx009, did you forget to leave a comment?

To my knowledge, you purchase the interior upgrade package through SPP and then have it installed at a Shelby mod shop.

http://www.shelbystore.com/product-p/z3-7.htm

Yes, i did this a couple of summers ago. You purchase and choose the seat color and inserts from Shelby and then they identify an authorized installer that is closest to you. They ship the covers to the shop and then you set up a time to have the install done. Mine was done at a shop about 100 miles from me. It took them about 4 hours. I had them carefully remove the old covers and sold them on ebay. Here are a few pictures. I've been very happy and get alot of compliments on them at shows.

th_100_1009.jpg

th_100_1013.jpg

th_100_1014.jpg

th_100_1016.jpg

th_100_1022.jpg

th_100_1023.jpg

Archived