TEAM SHELBY FORUM

2011 Mustang Take Rate Report for Options

MTB65

I

What data ?

I pulled the option order percentages out and made a spread sheet and a word document but the site will not let me attach the file to post...I was hoping someone could tell me how to do it....

Good morning

I misread your original post.

I have a web site for a different hobby(Christmas light automation) and post files on it.

I will then place a link on a site that will not allow those type of files to be posted.

Also, I will send a pm to you with my email address and if would forward the files that way.

Frank A. :)

I found this data on line and mined out the GT500 data but cannot get an excell spread sheet to up load...any help with posting this kind of file???

you could use a screen snap progarm like Snag-it to save it as a jpg file--or save it as a pdf file,im pretty sure ive posted pdfs before--or use your didgtal camera in macro mode,and take a picture of a print out

Interesting info guys. Thanks for posting. I'm surprised that many of the 2011's had the SVT Performance Pkg: 74%, if I read the data correctly. I guess there are more track-minded Shelby owners than I expected.

• 2 weeks later...

Archived