TEAM SHELBY FORUM

Anyone local trailering to Ponies/Pocono Event

tony356

Yo

If anyone in the SJ or SE Pa area is trailering to the Pocono event, would you be willing to haul a set of wheels/tires for me to/from the track. I could bring the wheels to your home/office and then pick them back up from your location after the event.

Thanks,

Tony

Yo

If anyone in the SJ or SE Pa area is trailering to the Pocono event, would you be willing to haul a set of wheels/tires for me to/from the track. I could bring the wheels to your home/office and then pick them back up from your location after the event.

Thanks,

Tony

Tony, I'm not trailering, but... I live about 30 miles south of the track. I could throw them in my truck and bring them up Wednesday night? I won't be there for the track days but I'm willing to help ya out if I can. You'll have to figure out some kind of way of storing them once you get there tho..... just a thought. Lemme know if I can help in any way.

Yo

Thanks,

Tony

Tony give me a call, we are trucking a bunch of things up I see no problem in throwing in some wheels

Archived