TEAM SHELBY FORUM

WOW It's been a while

kaylan1521

I sometimes wonder why people who have been very active on this and other forums sometimes just drop of the face of the planet.....

Well, thanks for asking. Considering my Team Shelby card says Member 45 I'd say I was one of the original ones and been around since almost day 1.

As for why I dropped off the face of the planet after helping Robert run this site and run events.........just ask me.

But, let me get another drink because I could rant for a long long tiime.

Well, thanks for asking. Considering my Team Shelby card says Member 45 I'd say I was one of the original ones and been around since almost day 1.

As for why I dropped off the face of the planet after helping Robert run this site and run events.........just ask me.

But, let me get another drink because I could rant for a long long tiime.

Good to see ya bud. There are only 2 mods here that are volunteers (me & a new mod named Chris). The rest are SA employees. I think we are getting phased out. Kind of a dying breed you might say. I miss my ban stick. They took it from me a couple years ago. :censored:. We are powerless now. :hysterical:

Good to see ya bud. There are only 2 mods here that are volunteers (me & a new mod named Chris). The rest are SA employees. I think we are getting phased out. Kind of a dying breed you might say. I miss my ban stick. They took it from me a couple years ago. :censored:. We are powerless now. :hysterical:

Guess I got out when the gettin was good.

Met with a couple of old time Shelby guys today and it prompted me to see what was going on here these days.............................

not much I see.

How you been Rob?

WOW!! Kaylan!

Nice to see ya, bud!

Been too long.

BTW, I know what you mean. As an early guy here I know what it feels like to be a stranger in a former home (or be banned from it... a few times). :hysterical::hysterical::hysterical:

Come see a bunch of the old team at .

post-2704-0-99989500-1302146747_thumb.jpg

I'm STILL a mod...they just have never fixed my identity....and as I said, being a stealth mod has it's advantages! You think I wear these sunglasses to look all cool?

:happy feet:

Heck doesn't even show me as a member!

:finger:

Jeff @ undisclosed secret location

WOW!! Kaylan!

Nice to see ya, bud!

Been too long.

BTW, I know what you mean. As an early guy here I know what it feels like to be a stranger in a former home (or be banned from it... a few times). :hysterical::hysterical::hysterical:

Come see a bunch of the old team at .

Ahhhhhh that pic!!!!!!!

I still get wood when I see that pic.......

How you been Joe?

Wasn't banned,..................just put out the back 40 for personal gain. All good though. Having a blast otherwise.

Went to the Shelby meet (as I do every year) in Tulsa with a lowly 2V Bullitt and won the 0-11.50 class HANDS DOWN!

CardoneandTulsa014.jpg

CardoneandTulsa008.jpg

CardoneandTulsa006.jpg

Shelby is fast, but when I want to really go fast I drive this!

DSC01083.jpg

Made me warm and fuzzy. Added a few Mustangs to the stable and I'm up to 5 now. Keeps the miles down as I can't decide which one to drive. ;)

I trust all is good with you?

Guess I got out when the gettin was good.

Met with a couple of old time Shelby guys today and it prompted me to see what was going on here these days.............................

not much I see.

How you been Rob?

I have been great. Lot's of good things happening with my family and my job. Life is good my friend. happy%20feet.gif

I'm STILL a mod...they just have never fixed my identity....and as I said, being a stealth mod has it's advantages! You think I wear these sunglasses to look all cool?

:happy feet:

Heck doesn't even show me as a member!

:finger:

Jeff @ undisclosed secret location

oh. Interesting.

Good to know.

How do you like being a mod with no stick. :hysterical:

oh. Interesting.

Good to know.

How do you like being a mod with no stick. :hysterical:

You see that's where stuff changed. I still have a stick but I don't use it on a computer, I have more fun with it.

Things changed for me when this person took over in these parts. Name rhymes with R amy

oh oh, am I going to get in trouble now?

You see that's where stuff changed. I still have a stick but I don't use it on a computer, I have more fun with it.

Things changed for me when this person took over in these parts. Name rhymes with R amy

YES! NOW YOU ARE IN REAL TROUBLE!

I am using my special stealth moderator powers to formally ban you!

Wait a minute...umm...oh snap!

:angry22:

Talk about a blast from the past....good to see you still out there Kaylan and glad to hear that things are still well in your world.

So now......how many more years will it be before we get you to Shelbyfest? We do have Canadians coming this year you know so I know it's driveable....lol

Kyle

I dont think so...I havent seen her around here in almost as long as its been since I seen you on here!:hysterical:

If you come to Tulsa this year, stop by where you see all the Terlinguas hanging out!

Paul,

Every once in awhile a dick head comes on here and we can't do a single thing about it except push the report button. Then no one does anything about it. It's turned into a joke for me.

YES! NOW YOU ARE IN REAL TROUBLE!

I am using my special stealth moderator powers to formally ban you!

Wait a minute...umm...oh snap!

:angry22:

Are you feeling like a powerless pussy ? :hysterical:

Ahhhhhh that pic!!!!!!!

I still get wood when I see that pic.......

How you been Joe?

Wasn't banned,..................just put out the back 40 for personal gain. All good though. Having a blast otherwise.

I trust all is good with you?

Happy to bring back good memories... I always chuckle when I see that pic.

As for banning, I meant me not you. :doh: (your buddy AB didn't like me very much.... :wub: )

I've been good. Still love my GT500 (07 black vert).

I remember pics of your Bullet - amazing machine.

Don't forget to see the rest of the old crew at the site. :shift:

Archived