TEAM SHELBY FORUM

Why can't I get a straight answer on my order?

Look, I love Shelby and have ordered quite a few things over the years. However, it seems that lately SPP is dropping the ball. I realize that the people running SPP is different than those that where last year. Still, I can't get a straight answer in reference to my order which was placed about a month ago. The part is either discontinued or backordered with an ETA. I have two emails and 3 phone calls in regarding the same part. Robert help me out. Timothy is polite, but doesn't seem to have any answers. Part of me is just venting right now, but another part wonders if I'm the only one here.

Anyone else having issues with getting parts?

I ordered a duel fan heat exchanger on march 3rd.Due my son's medical issues i am not in a rush to receive it.I really dont know when i will have time to install it.

But it has been over a mouth and know word if it was back orderd on not. i check my email and my spp account but know word.If it does not come in buy next week

i will call.

I ordered a duel fan heat exchanger on march 3rd.Due my son's medical issues i am not in a rush to receive it.I really dont know when i will have time to install it.

But it has been over a mouth and know word if it was back orderd on not. i check my email and my spp account but know word.If it does not come in buy next week

i will call.

I ordered the HE over the phone. They told me it would be 6-8 weeks before I received it. Sure enough, just over 6 weeks later it showed up. It was drop-shipped from C&R. Everything was good!

Look, I love Shelby and have ordered quite a few things over the years. However, it seems that lately SPP is dropping the ball. I realize that the people running SPP is different than those that where last year. Still, I can't get a straight answer in reference to my order which was placed about a month ago. The part is either discontinued or backordered with an ETA. I have two emails and 3 phone calls in regarding the same part. Robert help me out. Timothy is polite, but doesn't seem to have any answers. Part of me is just venting right now, but another part wonders if I'm the only one here.

Anyone else having issues with getting parts?

I'd like to know what's going on here too. Juan will look into this.

What item is this?

i will call.

I ordered the HE over the phone. They told me it would be 6-8 weeks before I received it. Sure enough, just over 6 weeks later it showed up. It was drop-shipped from C&R. Everything was good!

Car Dude, above is correct. There is a 6-8 week lead time on Heat Exchangers. They are assembled as the orders come in. If you have any other questions please give us a call. Thanks

Our Price: $770.00

Availability: Usually Ships in 6 to 8 Weeks

Product Code: Z12-CR-GT5-CPR002B Qty:

car dude e-mail me your order# and i will look into it

Juan, thanks like i said i am not all that worried my son is still in the hospital and not sure when we get him home.

then i need to figure out how to install it and a bunch of other stuff that i have.I will e-mail you my order # .

Thanks Robert

Alright, so the grille arrived today. It was well packaged and assembled with the new housing, which was an extra step that I didn't expect. It looks great, except that one of the light brackets it protruding in between the housing and the insert; not a big deal. I think it must of gotten tweaked a bit during shipping, so I will probably just adjust that tomorrow. I will try to get some pictures of it, and finally install this thing.

The situation continues...

I went to install the grille today and noticed a broken stud. :o. It's one of the studs that attaches the grille insert to the housing. It appears that someone tried to epoxy the nut onto the bracket to make it LOOK like it was still there. I'm very disappointed. Juan has been notified, and he's trying to remedy this. :mellow:. I will let you guys know what happens.

Additional Info:

SPP is sending parts to replace the broken section.

it's surprising that they would let something like this go on so long... and then to get a part that isn't in good condition

That's what I thought too. It was my day off too. I was all set to install it and then.... ugh. Oh well. Hopefully, the parts that are due to show up on Tuesday will be good and I can swap the insert out.

Archived