I got to make a shopping list:

thongs (naturally)

boogie boards

lots of film

Cheese Wiz

Slim Jims

Bathing suit -- nah, why?

Sun block

Radar detector...no...Commander has all we need under his dash...

Several Sharpies to sign pics of The Wall

Zaino (3 bottles)

Microfiber towelllls - 3 dozen

Ear protection (re: Donia)

Twelve pounds of NC ribs - and 6 bags of charcoal...

That's it for now....

Oh - and Bail money! :hysterical2:

Ruf,

I just had to pinch my self to make sure I was awake. Are you guys really flying me out to this event? I am starting to get excited to see all the cars and meet you all. It's going to be one great week end. :hyper:

I just made your reservations!

I pm'd you with your itinerary.

You're arriving on Thursday morning in Norfolk and leaving around lunchtime on Sunday!!

3100 miles each way!

I tried calling Bill - but his phones off.

Grabber's gonna be at Mustangs on the Banks! :hyper: :happy feet: :hyper:

I'll post the contributing members for Grabber's trip on Monday.

Does this site Rock?

I just made your reservations!

I pm'd you with your itinerary.

You're arriving on Thursday morning in Norfolk and leaving around lunchtime on Sunday!!

3100 miles each way!

I tried calling Bill - but his phones off.

Grabber's gonna be at Mustangs on the Banks! :hyper: :happy feet: :hyper:

I'll post the contributing members for Grabber's trip on Monday.

Does this site Rock?

Wow Ruf,

It is real.

I just got the electronic ticket on my e-mail.

You guys are something else I tell ya.

I am looking forward to this get together to meet you all.

This site does Rock, and the people here are genuine.

Thank you all.

There's the Man!

We've got more company coming for Mustangs on the Banks!

Time to crank up the Southern Hospitality, you hear?!

Anyone who flies 3100 miles to hang out with Mustang folks has to be cool. :hyper:

I got to make a shopping list:

Ear protection (re: Donia)

Oh and Bail money! :hysterical2:

Hey, I just caught this buddy (HUN). :finger: Keep it up and see if we take you on anymore rides with us via the cell phone when you call. :lol2: You know you had more fun with us last night burning up the streets in Virginia Beach than you've had in awhile. :car: I wish you'd have been there for the stop light to stop light playing with the 350. Oh my gosh we were having so much fun with him. Bill was just upset that Grabber had called while he was getting gas and he gave up the drivers seat to talk with him. As soon as we got on the road with SCGT500 as the Co Pilot Rob had to hang up. Within a few seconds the fun started with this guy. Poor Bill. :mad: But you two were having too much fun at my expense I'm sure. :do what:

Something tells me that you guys are going to be beside yourselves for the next few weeks. Am I still sure I want to go on this trip with the hubby? I was thinking of just giving up the co pilot seat. I think all the gear head talk may go to my head. SCGT doesn't want to spring for another Shelby for the wifey. Heck, I can't even get a Mini Cooper out of him. I need to go back to my own hobbies. They are cheaper.

No Way you're not coming :rant:

Christine thinks you're the best. She's looking foward to talking with you for 8-10 hours. :hysterical2:

Don't even Think about staying home.

If I had that phone call on tape, I think John Boy & Billy would have aired it.

You had me in tears - between yelling at me through Bill and me hearing the blower go "Weeeee," I was in stitches. I think Bill got 4 words in! :hysterical2:

Plus - if you don't come, you won't see the unveiling of the New Ruf Thong!

Where will he stay? I thought you were building him something in the back yard....whoops...sorry.

Have you opened the pool yet?

He's probably used to 50 degree water....

I usually don't open the pool until mid May. I'd make an exception for Grabber, if we could get some pool pics of him in his orange thong. Oh my gosh, maybe I'll get Bill a red one and the two of them could be the stars of a whole new thread here. Ruff, you're not too far away, you'd be invited also. Oh we can't forget Mastersmech and 3Cobras. We could have a preparty before the Nags Head meet. What a thread it would be. :hysterical2:

I usually don't open the pool until mid May. I'd make an exception for Grabber, if we could get some pool pics of him in his orange tong. Oh my gosh, maybe I'll get Bill a red one and the two of them could be the stars of a whole new thread here. Ruff, you're not too far away, you'd be invited also. Oh we can't forget Mastersmech and 3Cobras. We could have a preparty before the Nags Head meet. What a thread it would be. :hysterical2:

I am bringing my spycam. :spiteful:

Fly out and join us.

I can provide reasonably safe accomodations.

I'm underpowered compared to my comrades, but I can assure you an exciting ride!

Grabber's flying out from Oregon!!

Be sure to bring two forms of ID, though.

We expect close encounters of the wrong kind!! :hysterical2:

The sand drag competition is worth the trip alone!

And - the freshly-grilled Mahi-mahi!

If anyone is coming up from Florida and own an RV or tent I would be willing to let them stay half price at my RV Park in Georgia. We are ranked 26th in the country as far as RV Parks go. www.twinoaksrvpark.com

If anyone takes a trip like this and passes by Exit 127 on I-75 at anytime-let me know and I will make arrangements for you through my managers. I live in south Florida but I have a 2 bedroom house there available too. Just clean up and leave a few beers for me!

Mark

Archived