TEAM SHELBY FORUM

Stripe option not available with SVTPP?

Is anyone else having the same problem? I placed the order for my car and the Ford order system at the dealer would automatically put the car as a stripe delete when you hit the SVTPP option 67F. I dont understand it I really dont want a stripe delete car.

Is anyone else having the same problem? I placed the order for my car and the Ford order system at the dealer would automatically put the car as a stripe delete when you hit the SVTPP option 67F. I dont understand it I really dont want a stripe delete car.

Could be that since the SVTPPs have different stripes it automatically generates a stripe delete for the standard stripes. Seems like I saw a stripe delete on a window sticker but then it listed the GT500 stripe color. Just a guess. :peelout:

I just ordered a 2012 and the dealer had trouble with the stripe options for me too (although I didn't order with the SVTPP). I called the Ford Customer Service 800 number three times and spoke with them to be sure I understood what stripe options are available for the exterior colors I was interested in. All the documentation I saw indicated that stripes do come with the SVTPP, but the combinations are more limited than for the non-SVT cars. So, be sure they're not selecting a black stripe for the interior because that will force either a satin black stripe if available with your chosen exterior color, or it will force a stripe delete. A post-delivery stripe can be very expensive, so definitely work at it to have it included at the factory if you really do want a stripe. Good luck.

Yeah I worked very hard took us 5 days to fix this issue. They contacted a rep from Ford and got it fix. Now on the order form it shows option 2 for seats instead of X and it says OTT Stripes. Now I am happy at first I was like I dont want to deal with having someone stripe the car after and all the head aches that follow.

Archived