TEAM SHELBY FORUM

Jesse 'THE BODY' Ventura on Piers Morgan...CNN

Did anyone see Piers Morgan interview Jesse Ventura on Monday night?

Like him or not, he is certainly outspoken about his conspiracy theories. He got me RE-fired up about a few of them that I am passionate about!

I spent an hour this morning looking online at some out-takes from his TRU TV show...Conspiracy Theories. I was completely unaware of the whole Denver Airport situation!!!?

That is freekin' scary. Check it out sometime...

BB

Like him or not, he is certainly outspoken about his conspiracy theories. He got me RE-fired up about a few of them that I am passionate about!

I spent an hour this morning looking online at some out-takes from his TRU TV show...Conspiracy Theories. I was completely unaware of the whole Denver Airport situation!!!?

BB

I missed it but the radio show that i listen to they talks about it from time toi time i all ways seam to come in on the tail end of the storie.if you have any links would you mind posting them.Thanks

BB

Link? :finger:

Awwww, c'mon Ruf...I only said I could write!?

Okay - highlight - or "select" the URL (the http address of the site) of the page you want to link us to. Then - press Ctrl and C at the same time on the keyboard. Then - get the cursor blinking on a page like this - then press Ctrl and V on the keyboard at the same time. Wah - lah! :happy feet:

Sorry fellas....I am a total knob with computers. Still don't know how? :doh:

Dont feel bad Chris every time i try to post a link it never works.And my writeing skills and spelling absolutely suck. :bike:

at least you have writeing skills.

Dont feel bad Chris every time i try to post a link it never works.And my writeing skills and spelling absolutely suck. :bike:

at least you have writeing skills.

Thanks Robert...

I really hope everyone will look into this Denver Airport situation. It's so visible and forthcoming, it's almost silly!!? It's right out in front of our faces, that it's being looked past? :headscratch:

Thanks Robert...

I really hope everyone will look into this Denver Airport situation. It's so visible and forthcoming, it's almost silly!!? It's right out in front of our faces, that it's being looked past? :headscratch:

I watched the 9/11 show he did and he pointed out the plane that hit the pentagon was a perfect square hit no wing damage to the building. He also pointed out that next to the hit section that their a desk there in plain view there was no fire damage it was like a section was destroyed in a control demo. Also about the towers witness stated they heard several explosion one after another and the rumble they kept hosing down that took weeks to put out is from thermmite explosives. They did several test to building beams and the results pointed the thermite

Also seen one show about plum island and their secret testing on people

Archived