TEAM SHELBY FORUM

Heading to Sean Hyland on Thurs. Apr. 7th

Guys,

I'm heading to Sean Hyland this Thurs. (the 7th). I know some of you expressed interest in meeting up, so if this day is good for you I'll see you at Sean's. I'll probably get there at about 10am. My car is about half way done. The hood got put on today and it gets striped tomorrow. They are still waiting on the suspension.

Guys,

I'm heading to Sean Hyland this Thurs. (the 7th). I know some of you expressed interest in meeting up, so if this day is good for you I'll see you at Sean's. I'll probably get there at about 10am. My car is about half way done. The hood got put on today and it gets striped tomorrow. They are still waiting on the suspension.

Whammer , good to hear they are making progress with your car. Would like to meet you but Thursday is doubtful for me . I will let you know .

Guys,

Its been a while since I have been to SHM so I will try to meet up on Thursday

Steve

Archived