TEAM SHELBY FORUM

2011 MY shop manual available 04/10/2011

1 Alibi 2

This is from the Helminc.com site.

.2011 MUSTANG WORKSHOP MANUAL Price: $180.00

Item not yet released to Helm from manufacturer. The item will be available on 4/10/2011.

Pkg Qty:1

Media:Paper

Language:English

Item/Part #:FCS1219311

Developed by Ford Motor Company, this shop manual provides detailed repair instruction written by the manufacterer. Information contained in each body type specific manual has been developed to aid technicians in diagnosing and repairing vehicle components and systems. Each manual covers the entire vehicle bumper to bumper including specifications, diagnosis and testing, in vehicle repairs, component removal and installation and complete engine and transmission rebuilding.

Thanks for the pointer Idle-hour. Nice to see that they also offer all the brochures and such that originally comes with the car - cool.

Wow....$180 for a book! LOL! I might get the one for 2010....uh, after I get my car paid off. ;)

Bought books from this site for my 2007 Ranger, same price, 2 book set....................well worth the $ 180 !!

Bought books from this site for my 2007 Ranger, same price, 2 book set....................well worth the $ 180 !!

I'm sure that they are. I always used to get the Haynes manuals for previous cars..but I'll probably get one of these for my current car (in the future) More expensive car - more expensive book!

These are essentially the exact same manuals that Ford mechanics use then?

It is 2011. Can they offer it on DVD for $14.95 .... not $170.00

I saw on the web site that they offer a DVD, but from the description it's not clear if all the materials are on the DVD or if the DVD gives you access to an online site that contains the reference materials. i'm going to call and ask. I'd buy the DVD and pay $50 or so for Kinkos to print the content and bind it for me. That way I can have a "get it greasy" copy for the garage and keep the DVD as an archive.

• 1 month later...

Archived