• Replies 68
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Post your Illinois events here

I will go first... Volo

August 7, 2011

Volo Auto Museum Cruise In, featuring

Shelbys/Cobras/Mustangs!

All classic, antique and muscle cars are invited. Enjoy the parks, live music, our new beer and wine garden, shaded seating and our expanded Outdoor Grill.

Cruise in open "FREE" to all show cars!

** I don't think it's a car show this year. Sounds like a cruise in.

I will go first... Volo

August 7, 2011

Shelbys/Cobras/Mustangs!

All classic, antique and muscle cars are invited. Enjoy the parks, live music, our new beer and wine garden, shaded seating and our expanded Outdoor Grill.

From what i am reading on http://www.doublekproductions.com/schedule/

the first car show in my area is may 8th. Anyone ready to show off their cars?

I have a few tweeks to make on my car before I show it off this year.

From what i am reading on http://www.doublekproductions.com/schedule/

the first car show in my area is may 8th. Anyone ready to show off their cars?

I have a few tweeks to make on my car before I show it off this year.

A few of us are going to this one on Saturday 4/16: http://www.teamshelby.com/forums/index.php?/topic/66084-central-illinois-svts-meet-2011/ :shift:

I'm taking Friday to cruise down (~6 hour drive for me) and staying til Sunday, then on the way home I'll be stopping in to watch the NASA race at Autobahn (with a few other regional members) :happy feet:

• 2 weeks later...

Anyone in the western suburbs of Chicago here is Lombards Cruise schedule. Hope to see you there this year. And keep checking back for a Pony Night in Lombard.

Update: Pony car night in Lombard is July 16. Be there and show those GTO owners who's the BOSS!

lombardcruise2011 001.jpg

lombardcruise2011 001.jpg

Post your Illinois events here

Our annual event, will be based in Waukegan IL this year. The dates are June 25-28, 2011. This is just after the Team Shelby/MidAmerica event finishes up in Tulsa.

As in the past few years, Team Shelby members are invited to attend and will get the same discount on registration as members of the Shelby Dodge Auto Club.

Full information including host hotel info can be found on the SDAC website

The tentative schedule of events are as follows:

Saturday June 25 -- Event registration at the host hotel in the afternoon/evening

Sunday June 26 -- Car show at Fox Lake IL in conjunction with Chicagoland Mopar Connection

Monday June 27 -- Fun Run Road Rally

Tuesday June 28 -- Daytime - Drag Racing at Great Lakes Dragaway in Union Grove Wisconsin.

Tuesday June 28 -- Evening - Awards Night at host hotel

Come on out, and enjoy the fun!!!

• 1 month later...

Cruise night in Morris, IL on June 11,2011 This event happens only four times a year and that means come early. $ 10 enrty fee. The CVMC is caravaning down for more info as to what there plans are or any questions email me at www.teamshelby.il.@hotmail.com.

www.morriscruisenight.com for more info. Hope to meet some TS members.

Rich

• 2 weeks later...

This cruise might be something Chicagoland Shelby and Mustang owners can partake in.

2011 ChicagoLandMustangClub Sunrise cruise. June 26, 2011 for more info check there web site.

www.chicagolandmustang.com

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

Registation is now open for the August 7 10th Annual Volo Shelby/Cobra/Mustang/T-Bird Show. If we register yearly Team Shelby members can park together any questions email me at teamshelby.il@hotmail.com.

MAY3_FLYER1.pdf

MAY3_REG1.pdf

• 2 weeks later...

July 8 is pony car night in Downers Grove. Show starts at 6PM but I would come early. See you there I'll be driving the 65.happy%20feet.gif

• 2 weeks later...

I will go first... Volo

August 7, 2011

Shelbys/Cobras/Mustangs!

Who from Team Shelby is going to Volo? Rick

• 3 weeks later...

August 28, 2011 8am-3pm

Rock Valley Mustang Club annual charity car show

Loves Park Auto/Motor Sports

9902 N 2nd, Machesney Park Illinois 61115 (corner of highways 173 & 251)

Rockford West Lane exit off of I90

Trophies for top 40 cars, best Ford, best Mustang, best other makes that shall remain nameless <_<

Food, silent auction, 50/50 drawings all to benefit a local children's charity, the Rock House. Please come out and help us make it a success. This is the local club of two Team Shelby members.

• 3 weeks later...

A friend just asked me if I was going to the Shelby Show at Volo on Sept. 4th????

Has anyone heard about this?

(I can not access the Volo site from my current location to confirm or deny.)

A friend just asked me if I was going to the Shelby Show at Volo on Sept. 4th????

Has anyone heard about this?

(I can not access the Volo site from my current location to confirm or deny.)

Yes, it was suppose to be on Aug. 7th but was rained out. It has been moved to Sept. 4th. It sould be a good show, hope to see you there.

Yes, it was suppose to be on Aug. 7th but was rained out. It has been moved to Sept. 4th. It sould be a good show, hope to see you there.

Cool, I will have to check my calander when I get home later tonight.

I thought I missed this show while I was in Florida, now maybe I can make it....

• 1 month later...

d Today, 08:35 AM

Just over a week until this years "Fall Cruise for a Cause" in the Dells

This is an all Ford event that cruises through the scenic Wisconsin Dells on Saturday (Oct 8th) in the morning for a couple of hours before returning for an afternoon of fun and chances to win many great prizes.

Prizes include, books and pictures that are signed by Carroll Shelby himself, framed pictures of Shelbys, Shelby rotating lights, bean bag toss game plus so much more

A $10 donation per adult is asked and all proceeds benifit the fight against breast cancer so come have some fun and enjoy your ride one last time with others in the scenic colors of the Dells. Awards will be given for viewers choice along with a few special awards by Kenny and our host resort!

Kenny Brown will be our featured speaker on Saturday evening, he will be spending the weekend with us to offer his insight and answer questions about how to make your Mustang perform at it's best!

So join us on the 8th if not the night before for some bingo and prizes.

Contact Dan Neve for more details at dan.neve@staabco.com or call 715-305-7986

Thanks and hope you can join us

• 5 months later...

d Today, 08:35 AM

Just over a week until this years "Fall Cruise for a Cause" in the Dells

This is an all Ford event that cruises through the scenic Wisconsin Dells on Saturday (Oct 8th) in the morning for a couple of hours before returning for an afternoon of fun and chances to win many great prizes.

Prizes include, books and pictures that are signed by Carroll Shelby himself, framed pictures of Shelbys, Shelby rotating lights, bean bag toss game plus so much more

A $10 donation per adult is asked and all proceeds benifit the fight against breast cancer so come have some fun and enjoy your ride one last time with others in the scenic colors of the Dells. Awards will be given for viewers choice along with a few special awards by Kenny and our host resort!

Kenny Brown will be our featured speaker on Saturday evening, he will be spending the weekend with us to offer his insight and answer questions about how to make your Mustang perform at it's best!

So join us on the 8th if not the night before for some bingo and prizes.

Contact Dan Neve for more details at dan.neve@staabco.com or call 715-305-7986

Thanks and hope you can join us

Anyone got news about 2012 car shows?

Happy Easter and Spring everyone!!!!

Letting you know that I first show I will be attending will be the annual All Ford Ice Breaker at Griffen Ford in Waukesha, Wi on May 6th.

You can go to the wisvtoa.com site to view details of show.

Always a nice turn out of Shelby's and great food and music besides the cars :rockon:

I will again have the "Cruise for a Cause" Shelby there selling raffle tickets for some really great prizes - Barrett Jackson VIP/Las Vegas trip, Carroll signed items, Kenny Brown Performance, 281 Motorsports gift certificates, Superchips, Hawk Brakes plus many more items included. All funds raised will support the fight against breast and prostate cancer.

Hope to see your there and if not add October 5th & 6th to your to do list and attend the annual Fall Cruise in the Dells event, a great time had by all with this years guest speaker being an SVT Ford engineer.

The host resort is the beautiful Chula Vista Resort and Waterpark, for more details and room information contact dan.neve@staabco.com. We have participants from across the Midwest.

Keep it on the pavement,

Dan

I will be at the Indiana Shelby Spring Fling and miss the Autobahn event but I am registered for Blackhawk.

Northwoods Shelby SAAC

Event & Website Highlights

Northwoods GranPrix at Autobahn Country Club

Event Dates: May 19th – 20th, 2012

Registration Opens: January 9, 2012

Registration Closes: May 5, 2012 (or when event is full)

More Information Register

Blackhawk Farms

Event Dates: September 8th – 9th, 2012

Registration Opens: January 9, 2012

Registration Closes: September 1, 2012 (or when event is full)

More Information Register

• 3 weeks later...

yes more details on the May 19th show

10am at 1202 75th st. Downers Grove, IL

Advance auto parts parking lot

Free car show with trophies

mustangs and fast fords only.

Bring a new-unused toy for a free raffel ticket.

Chicago Mustang Club

Hey Chicagoland Shelby Fans! This is a great event that will bring smiles to children's faces at the Chicago Memorial Children's Hospital. Donate a toy and you receive a chance to win some amazing prizes including a few items donated by the Carroll Shelby Foundation autographed by Carroll Shelby himself!

http://www.chicagolandmustang.com/forums/content.php?212-Chicagoland-Mustang-Club-Presents-The-OFFICIAL-2012-Season-Opener!

10am at 1202 75th st. Downers Grove, IL

Advance auto parts parking lot

Free car show with trophies

mustangs and fast fords only.

Bring a new-unused toy for a free raffel ticket.

Chicago Mustang Club

Hey Chicagoland Shelby Fans! This is a great event that will bring smiles to children's faces at the Chicago Memorial Children's Hospital. Donate a toy and you receive a chance to win some amazing prizes including a few items donated by the Carroll Shelby Foundation autographed by Carroll Shelby himself!

http://www.chicagolandmustang.com/forums/content.php?212-Chicagoland-Mustang-Club-Presents-The-OFFICIAL-2012-Season-Opener!

Thanks for posting this. Been BUSY the last couple days. Thanks again.

Archived