TEAM SHELBY FORUM

5th mod...next level

GREAT VIDEO . I will have my GT 350 soon . I want to put a CAI but which one . I was thinking letting SHELBY do in it for me and add the CRANKSHAFT DAMPER lighter buy 12lbs and the tone to . What do you think ????

okay

Okay, here is a sound byte on the ghost cam file

Wow... just wow...

I KNEW after the first review of this car, that it would be my new "unicorn"... and now it's even more so!

That is a FANTASTIC sound! Especially that ghost cam sound (which is a great name btw... ghost cam... love it)!

:salute:

• 2 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...

Okay, here is a sound byte on the ghost cam file

Car sounds great Warren , but where is the dyno sheet or pdf ? :headscratch:

Scotty. ; just asking to see the the RWHP proof. :hysterical: I can not tell how much

horsepower you have by the sound of your exhaust. :D

My Dyno sheets are right here....I posted them some time ago in this very thread.

Here are my dyno sheets

This one is todays final-

gt350r1.pdf

This one is the same with a comparison of the first baseline pull from right after I picked it up. (the dotted line)

gt350r2.pdf

gt350r1.pdf

gt350r2.pdf

• 5 years later...
  • 1 month later...

Its fun sometimes to get these old threads going again. Ive still not decided rather to put a CAI and a Jon Lund tune on my gt350? But everytime i read about these mods i get the bug to start making more horsepower........ Im sure others on here can relate. :shift:

• 1 month later...

Its fun sometimes to get these old threads going again. Ive still not decided rather to put a CAI and a Jon Lund tune on my gt350? But everytime i read about these mods i get the bug to start making more horsepower........ Im sure others on here can relate. :shift:

What #2011 do you have? I've been trying to find the owner with #39

Archived