TEAM SHELBY FORUM

Meet & Greet April 16th POSTPONED TO APRIL 30th

mywickedshelby

• Replies 89
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I should be good for the 30th. I'm glad its getting postponed, I don't think there was much of a chance of me actually backing the car out of my garage. I'd a tried, but I don't think I would have been able to actually get it into reverse. :baby:

whats the rush, the weather is just starting to turn , there has to be another time within the next 4-5 months that you can all meet ( there has to be some sunny days) lol

Tried to PM you but wouldn't work !! Do you in staten island ???

• 2 weeks later...

Well boys, I am very sad to report that I received some bad news yesterday. I have to work a mandatory overtime assignment on Saturday from 6am to 3pm... :angry22: Worst part about it, I'm not getting paid for it, I'm getting "comp time"... :rant2: I'm not happy, to say the least, but I guess it is what it is. Hopefully we can make a habit of this meet and I can make the next one.

The weather looks great and we are all systems go......

I will be leaving Clifton at 7:30 for anyone who wants to meet me in the Stop and Shop parking lot

at corners of Broad and Allwood right by the entrance to RT.3.......

OTHERWISE......

Meeting at Cheesequake rest area (between Garden State Pkwy South exits 124 and 123) at 8:30am

leaving there about 8:50am...

next meeting spot is the rest area at GSP South exit 100 at about 9:10am

leaving there at 9:20am for the Horsefarm.....

Anyone going on the our and not caravaning with the group should plan to arrive around 11am.

GPS coordinates for the Horsefarm are:

Aloe Street and South Frankfurt Avenue

Galloway, NJ

Travel down Frankfurt Ave and the Horsefarm is 1/4 mile down on the right side.

See you all on Saturday!

:cry:

sorry you cant make it Tony.......next time.......

and keep this date........Saturday Aug 6th...The 4th Annual Wicked Nationals......... :happy feet: :happy feet:

Sorry you can't make it Tony... I'll see ya next week at Pocono!!! :happy feet:

as for the rest of you holigans.... I took Wicker's advice and did the poker run in the rain.... good bonding time with Sandarella :happy feet: but it frees me up for Saturday!!!! I'll see ya at Cheesequake!

anyone planning on attending....please post here or email me at: mbsings4u@msn.com.....thank you...........

I'm going to an Asia Concert Friday night (Steve Howe, Carl Palmer, John Wetton, Geoffrey Downes)..always a great show,first saw them in 82"...I'll set my alarm & see what happens..either be in the 70' or the 07',,,,,,,,,, :peelout:

Chris

It was great catching up to you all at the GSP Wall Twp reststop, by the time I got home from our family vacation and trying to unpack I was tired and have fallen a sleep.... Hope everyone had a great time :)

It was great catching up to you all at the GSP Wall Twp reststop, by the time I got home from our family vacation and trying to unpack I was tired and have fallen a sleep.... Hope everyone had a great time :)

We had a blast! Met some great people, the cruise down the GSP was great 11 Shelby's ranging in years from 1965 through 2011!

I had a great time meeting everyone and just hanging out.

A big thanks to Paul and his family for having us down to their farm and for taking care of the great food.

And thanks to Michael for coordinating this.

Great pics Doug and Anton.....I will post mine this afternoon......thanks to everyone who came out and joined us for our first Meet & Greet of the year....

It was definately a great day....

thanks to Paul and his family for being such wonderful hosts......

you have a beautiful horsefarm and we all had a lot of fun taking the cruise down and spending the afternoon.....

we are already planning the next get together and everyone who gave me your email address should stay tuned for more announcements.....

again thanks to everyone woh came out for making this event so much fun.........

Dale and I had a great time meeting you all.........

another thing........while I thank everyone for taking time from their busy schedules and joining us for the day this past Saturday....

I especially wanted to thank Quadcam (Rob) and Lauren for making the trip from Southington Connecticut in their gorgeous GT500and for

Doug_gt350 making the trip from Allentown PA in his sweet Shelby GT/SC and Rich from Sussex NJ in his incredible 66 GT350 ...........

not to take anything away from Bob in his 67 GT350.....or any of those great 2011 GT500s........Shelby GTs.......GT500s.......Vintage........New............

I go to a lot of car shows and cruises........but this might be the first one where you get all the usual great car show experience...

PLUS....

GREAT MEATBALL HEROES! :hysterical:

Only in New Jersey.

And Oogie, one of the resident Boston Terriers keep us all entertained with a rock~! :hysterical:

See you all again soon!

Archived