TEAM SHELBY FORUM

Ever just feel lost

Sorry to hear about your son's medical problems. Life is so tough and sad at times, there's no denying that...all you can do is celebrate the "good" days that you have in your lifetime - They are few and far between. At least you have a good family from the sounds of it and that makes things easier to get through - you don't have to be alone.

• Replies 99
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Not nice to make fun of the mentally challenged!! I have to say if you have tried the mental ward. You have not had a great vacation with the drugs they give you. You can fly to any destination and have any woman you like. Last time for me I was in jamacia puffing on blunt in a hot tub. With 3 lasts and my wife was serving to drinks.

:headscratch:

Wow, Robert...great news!!

I've been away for a while again. Just read that Ethan's home. SUPER!

Keep the hugs goin' round! Wishing him a speedy recovery.

Chris

Thanks chris Hope your haveing fun with the new house.It's been a rough recovery with haveing three surgeres in 10 days.We thought he was going to go back in the hospital on tuesday,But the surgeon new what was happening and had us change a few things.

[ i m g ]http://2010-09-29_18-11-43_862.jpg[/img]

Ethan was next to me while i was posting this and thought it was funny when his sister told me i should post a pic of the cat.

Archived