TEAM SHELBY FORUM

Ever just feel lost

Some of you might remeber my post from a few weeks back about my son and all of the G.I. issues that he is haveing. Well he went back in on thursday for another surgery.

It looks like it might be the last one,but i am not banking on it.It just seems when things start to look like life might return to normal we get knock back down.The surrgery went as planned

and aside from the pain he is not doing to bad.between work giveing me grief, my other two children desperately needing attention,and a child hood friend just being diagnosed with colon

cancer that has spread to his liver.I just dont know if i am comeing or going.I will look back on something that we did and wonder how did we make that decision.It's like my wife and myself

or on autopilot.Well thanks for listening i dont mean to bring anyone down with such a sucka## topic it just feels a little bit better to put it in writeing.

• Replies 99
  • Created
  • Last Reply

We are here for you to vent your problems any time. That is one of the best things about this forum no matter what is going on there are many of us that got your back. If you need anything just say the word. Our prayers go out to you an your family.

It's the trials and tribulations in life that define our character as well as provide clarity to those things that matter most. This too shall pass and you as well as your family will be stronger. God bless; you and your family are in our prayers.

Sorry to hear about all of your trials and tribulations. It seems that sometimes in life things of this sort all hit at once. Have faith and hang in there; it will get better. I'll say a prayer for you and your family in church today!

Very sorry to hear about all that and thanks for sharing. It puts things in perspective. When I come on this forum I am thinking of what wheels to buy or look at what cool stuff others have done...which is all trivial to the important things in life. My thoughts and prayers are out to you. Try not to ask "why" because I don't think there is any good answer. How you cope with it is what matters to the boy. Give us an update when you can.

I too must add to the list of adding you to our pray list. I have met many a fine folk on this website and have been able to vent and help others grieve. Feel free to vent away. We will listen and help if we can, and I'm sure if you can return the favor some day you will. Stay strong brother... we're praying away.

Hopefully everything will be OK soon!!!!!!! Stay strong for your family as better days will be here for you and your family!!!!! My family will send a bunch of prayers upstairs for you and yours!!!!!!!!!!!! :grouphug:

cardude....

I do remember your post. Don't EVER feel bad for venting about anything. This forum is so much more than car people. I have never needed them for anything myself, thank God, but I've seen everybody here pull for each other!

I will continue keeping good thoughts for you and your son! Keep communicating with your wife. VERY IMPORTANT!! Never blame one another for these things!! I'm not saying you are, but I have seen this happen too many times! And as I said before...lot's of hugs!

Chris & Gina Hall

I would love to send your son a card also. You can post up your address or just PM it to me. Either way, prayers sent for all.

Seems to be a rough time for several of our members lately. This forum is a GREAT place to vent and to ask for prayers.

Some of you might remeber my post from a few weeks back about my son and all of the G.I. issues that he is haveing. Well he went back in on thursday for another surgery.

It looks like it might be the last one,but i am not banking on it.It just seems when things start to look like life might return to normal we get knock back down.The surrgery went as planned

and aside from the pain he is not doing to bad.between work giveing me grief, my other two children desperately needing attention,and a child hood friend just being diagnosed with colon

cancer that has spread to his liver.I just dont know if i am comeing or going.I will look back on something that we did and wonder how did we make that decision.It's like my wife and myself

or on autopilot.Well thanks for listening i dont mean to bring anyone down with such a sucka## topic it just feels a little bit better to put it in writeing.

Sorry about your son, I see you're in NOLA. I'm across the lake.. please let me know if there is anything i can do.

I'm down in the city all the time and almost every weekend.

I don't know of you previous post.

I have a couple questions.

How old is your son?

What is his favorite Airplane?

Can we send a card to cheer him up?

Smiles work wonders.

Hello he is fifteen.Idont know that he has a favorite airplane.He has cerebral palsy and in a wheel chair. He is vocal not verbal, and depends on us for everything.He has a great sense of humor.He loves dry and corny jokes.And his dream is yo meet Ellen Degeneres.

I would love to send your son a card also. You can post up your address or just PM it to me. Either way, prayers sent for all.

Seems to be a rough time for several of our members lately. This forum is a GREAT place to vent and to ask for prayers.

Thanks he would like that 4501 Morales, Metairie Louisiana 70006 Ethan Bache

Thanks to every one for the prayes and words of encouragement.He is doing so so the pain is under control but we still have some unresolved issues.The docters are unsure why we are still haveing problems.

thanks Robert

Archived